Minecraft PS4 catastrophe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minecraft PS4 catastrophe!

This was post the Pillager Update Patch.

There are still some huge issues with the new version of the game. I was in a Friend’s seed and was just about finishing some major construction of a house around a Pillager Captain Tower. I had spend two days terraforming and construction and was just putting the last few blocks around the top of the tower when the game blue screened out on my friend’s PS4. On rejoining, everything I had done, including roads and tunnels was gone. The map was back as it was when the seed was created, though the tower and its associated buildings were also gone. Strangely stuff on an adjacent map I’d done was fine as was my friend’s stuff on the home map.

This is what happens when wade around in a friend's seed. Hur hur...

Comment

I stopped playing because of a similar thing, they had an update which knocked all the biome types to different parts of the map. However some of my designs were ruined because of it as they used water and now it was sat in a winter biome so everything froze the intricate tunnels and stuff were blocked. All that work screwed up, never went back after that.

Comment

Working...
      X