• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]

The Gunk
    Artful Escape
    The Medium

All good.
    Never mind those. I've just spent over 2 hours playing Taiko No Tatsujin. Not something I'd imagine being on the series consoles but here it is and it's pure Japanese. I'm surprised it has all the anime and Jpop tracks on it and of course, Bad Apple.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      Never mind those. I've just spent over 2 hours playing Taiko No Tatsujin. Not something I'd imagine being on the series consoles but here it is and it's pure Japanese. I'm surprised it has all the anime and Jpop tracks on it and of course, Bad Apple.
      And a lousy cover of "Want You Back"!!

Comment

Is there any peripheral that will work for TNT with the series x? It just feels wrong to play on a pad!

Comment

Originally posted by dazza_cole View Post
          Is there any peripheral that will work for TNT with the series x? It just feels wrong to play on a pad!
          the Hori ps4 and switch don't work, but there are youtube guides to get the PC gamepass version to work with both.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
            Maybe do a hard reset on the console and see if that fixes it? The only other reason I've seen things stall on the Series X is if you've got your default install location as the external drive but it's a Series game that needs to be installed internally to run.
            Thanks for mentioning that! I have an external SSD set as the default install location and, while I don't remote-install enough for this to be an actual problem, it's good to bear in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              And a lousy cover of "Want You Back"!!
              And last Christmas. Still, the Japanese stuff seem original.

Comment

Confirmed Feb games

February 3rd, 2022

Contrast
                Dreamscaper
                Telling Lies

February 10th, 2022

Besiege
                Edge of Eternity
                Skul: The Hero Slayer
                The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom
                CrossfireX

February 14th, 2022

Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition
                Infernax

Stuff leaving Xbox Game Pass

February 15th, 2022

Control
                Code Vein
                Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
                The Medium
                Project Winter
                The Falconeer

Comment

Telling Lies looks interesting... I'll give that a go.

Crossfire X is most likely crap given the limited amount of fanfare around it.

Comment

I've been continuing my adventures with game pass, last night it was Snow Runner, which feels like someone set out to make a game that was The opposite of Forza Horizon, and about driving across rough terrain as slow as humanly possible.

You start off in a small 4wd pickup truck and have to navigate to a lookout tower, by slowly slipping and sliding and bouncing your car up the side of a muddy track, it dose a good job of letting you know about low and high gears and when you should be using them. (it's just high and low gear though, Stupid Americans with their automatics).

On arrival at the lookout it opened up more of the map and set me a task which was to haul some steel girders and some wood so we could fix a broken bridge, it also pinged up the location of a big flatbed truck, so i could carry the wood and steel, i switched trucks and slowly and perilously dragged both loads to their destination and amazingly didn't get stuck and got the bridge fixed, despite driving up muddy hills and half flooded roads.

Then things went wrong, it set me off towards a garage to put the truck away for the night, full of hubris i took a corner too fast and ditched my truck off the road into a muddy part of the forest, i attached a winch to a nearby telegraph poll to try and pull myslef out and promptly pulled my truck over onto its side. i was thinking id have to do the long walk back to get my 4x4 pickup but you can teleport in this ultra realistic driving sim, So back i went on the slow journey to end my shift but in my impatience to get back to where i was i ditched my truck down a cliff and into a river, and now am dead.
                    Last edited by Lebowski; 15-02-2022, 09:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                      Then things went wrong, it set me off towards a garage to put the truck away for the night, full of hubris i took a corner too fast and ditched my truck off the road into a muddy part of the forest, i attached a winch to a nearby telegraph poll to try and pull myslef out and promptly pulled my truck over onto its side. i was thinking id have to do the long walk back to get my 4x4 pickup but you can teleport in this ultra realistic driving sim, So back i went on the slow journey to end my shift but in my impatience to get back to where i was i ditched my truck down a cliff and into a river, and now am dead.
                      Snow Runner is a great game, got myself the ps4 version when it was cheap years ago, i like having to plan out my runs... go the longer and somewhat safer route and risk fuel problems or take the risky short route. The pain of getting so close to the goal and failing, getting stuck and slowly inching for 10mins in mud/snow/water to get close enough to wretch a tree to safety or the reward of rescuing yourself from a close tipping point or going to the trouble to get another truck in to fix things is rarely matched in the gaming world.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                        Snow Runner is a great game, got myself the ps4 version when it was cheap years ago, i like having to plan out my runs... go the longer and somewhat safer route and risk fuel problems or take the risky short route. The pain of getting so close to the goal and failing, getting stuck and slowly inching for 10mins in mud/snow/water to get close enough to wretch a tree to safety or the reward of rescuing yourself from a close tipping point or going to the trouble to get another truck in to fix things is rarely matched in the gaming world.
                        I enjoyed what i played and its a different experience to what you normally get on game pass, reversing your truck into a maintenance yard without crashing your truck into the building and dropping off your materials after battling the terrain is quite satisfying, just thought it was funny that both my accidents came when not carrying anything

Comment

Microsoft has detailed its Xbox Game Pass additions for the second half of February, including the highly-anticipated l…

slim pickings this month

Mass Effect Legendary Edition (Cloud) - 15th February
                          Lawn Mowing Simulator (Xbox One) - 17th February
                          Madden 22 (Console and PC) - 17th February
                          Total War: Warhammer 3 (PC) - 17th February
                          Roboquest (PC) - 22nd February
                          Galactic Civilisations 3 (PC) - 24th February
                          Super Mega Baseball 3 (Console) - 24th February
                          Alice: Madness Returns (PC) - 28th February

Comment

Might renew my Game Pass for Lawn Mowing Simulator :/

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Might renew my Game Pass for Lawn Mowing Simulator :/
                              And SoR4.

Comment

Alice Madness Returns is a great game. Thoroughly enjoyed that on 360.

Comment

Working...
                                X