Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Might renew my Game Pass for Lawn Mowing Simulator :/
    Don't knock it till you've tried it - it's great fun.

Total War Warhammer 3 is also a big game coming to Game Pass, looking forward to trying that one.

Comment

Had the game not starting issue again last night. Few games were doing updates, cyberpunk and a few others, went to play windjammers2 to check that out and nothing, click on the icon, no response at all, halowars2 played just fine but nothing else would start.

This issue is extremely frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
        Had the game not starting issue again last night. Few games were doing updates, cyberpunk and a few others, went to play windjammers2 to check that out and nothing, click on the icon, no response at all, halowars2 played just fine but nothing else would start.

This issue is extremely frustrating.
        I had to do a factory reset to get it to stop doing it, thankfully it lets you keep all your games and you just have to sign in to the xbox again, was super worried id have to send it off to Microsoft for repair thankfully a full reset seems to fix it
        Last edited by Lebowski; 16-02-2022, 10:35.

Comment

Interesting, you must of broke it after the sale, all sales final!!!! No refunds!!!!!

😁

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            Interesting, you must of broke it after the sale, all sales final!!!! No refunds!!!!!

��
            if their was anything wrong with it I'm sure it would of showed up in the last three months, its been absolutely hammered game wise things barely been off

Comment

Good thing I hardly used it then, gone from overlooked to absolutely abused the poor little guy.

Comment

Because of the recent news I tried Titanfall last night. Looking back its multiplayer feels a tad simple but for one last revisit it was decent fun

Comment

this months offering are very decent

Far: Changing Tides (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available Now
                  Microsoft Flight Simulator (Cloud) – Available Now
                  Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Console and PC) – March 3
                  Kentucky Route Zero (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – March 10
                  Lawn Mowing Simulator (Xbox One) ID@Xbox – March 10
                  Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 10
                  Young Souls (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – March 10

Ive already finished Guardians but that's a massive title for gamepass and one that i would highly recommend a play-through.

Whats really got me hooked this month is Far: Changing Tides This is like nothing I've played before its a 2D platform game where you constantly trying to keep moving Forward in a flooded world, a sea based road trip if you will. your a little dude with a massive ship and you will regularly be jumping off it and clearing the way, Clambering over the environments or diving into the sea and zipping about in your diving suit is super fun too.

The more you play the more functions your ship gets and the more your little dude is kept busy tending to all the different systems, the 2d cross section of the inside of your ship is amazing and how it all links together is genius, little visual detals on the ship like the guide sale having a sweet spot that you need to keep it in by tending your sails are the sorts of stuff that shows they really have thought about how to keep you engaged. Your not told about anything either its all about trial and error and the world feels large and full of mystery and getting to grips with all your ship is super fun.
                  Last edited by Lebowski; 07-03-2022, 10:38.

Comment

More March stuff

March 17

Shredders (Cloud, Console, and PC)
                    The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos (Cloud, Console, and PC)

March 22

Tainted Grail: Conquest (Console)
                    Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Cloud, Console, and PC)

March 24

Norco (PC)
                    F1 2021 (Console)

March 29

Crusader Kings III (Console)

March 31

Weird West (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Comment

Shredders actually looks great even if the name is a bit crap...

Comment

Some games are also leaving Game Pass

Leaving March 15th (so they're gone ..)

Nier: Automata
                        Phogs
                        Torchlight III
                        The Surge 2.

Leaving March 31st

Madden NFL 20 (console, cloud, PC)
                        Narita Boy (console, cloud, PC)
                        Shadow Warrior 2 (console, cloud, PC)

Leaving April 11th

Destiny 2's Beyond Light, Shadowkeep and Forsaken expansions

Comment

Tunic just got stealth launched. It's every bit as good as I remember from the demo last year... a must play.

Comment

Paradise Killer too!!!

Very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              Paradise Killer too!!!

Very cool.
                              Never heard of this one but just looked at the switch review and looks very cool.

Shredders is today as well, and I've only just gotten started with Guardians of the Galaxy (and still neck deep in Elden Ring).

Comment

As usual, April's Xbox Game Pass additions have been leaked.

Lost In Random (Cloud + Console + PC via EA Play)
                                Life is Strange: True Colors (Cloud + Console + PC)
                                MLB The Show 22 (Cloud + Console)
                                Chinatown Detective Agency (Cloud + Console + PC)
                                Panzer Corps 2 (PC)
                                Cricket 22 (Cloud + Console)
                                The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos - Chicken Edition (PC)
                                Star Wars: Squadrons (Cloud)
                                Dragon Age II (Cloud)
                                Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Cloud)

Lost In Random and Life is Strange: True Colors are certainly very welcome!

Comment

Working...
                                X