No announcement yet.

Xbox Game Pass (Xbox / PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, the new more enhanced version on xbox has no online MP because I don't know and I would like to.

Comment

Knew that would put a wide smile on a few faces

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
        Awesome. I know what I'll be doing for some of the weekend. 55 achievements too, if TA list is accurate.

Iirc there is no online multiplayer on Xbox?

(Apologies if video covers that...watched with no sound...)
        It's exclusive to the Switch version, probably a clause from Nintendo to allow the game to even be released

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          yeah, the new more enhanced version on xbox has no online MP because I don't know and I would like to.
          I think maybe it's because the Switch version is easier to add online. I could be wrong but all the Switch version is doing is playing the N64 rom with fake online (split screen over a network)

Maybe the Xbox version doesn't have online because it's a low budget remaster. Microsoft are struggling to keep users playing Halo Infinite without giving players more of a reason to not play Halo.

I'm excited to play this, but it feels like we're getting it 10+ years too late.

Comment

Cheers all.

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post

I'm excited to play this, but it feels like we're getting it 10+ years too late.
            Same.

Not something I'll spend money on, but looking forward to running through it again, and another source of quick and easy reward points is never a bad thing.

Comment

I've never played it...

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                I think maybe it's because the Switch version is easier to add online. I could be wrong but all the Switch version is doing is playing the N64 rom with fake online (split screen over a network)

Maybe the Xbox version doesn't have online because it's a low budget remaster. Microsoft are struggling to keep users playing Halo Infinite without giving players more of a reason to not play Halo.
                I honestly doubt it, XBLA perfect dark had multiplayer. I'm willing to bet it's Nintendo's doing. They are the reason the XBLA remaster never released before. They need something to encourage more people to get their ****ey online pass

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                  I honestly doubt it, XBLA perfect dark had multiplayer. I'm willing to bet it's Nintendo's doing. They are the reason the XBLA remaster never released before. They need something to encourage more people to get their ****ey online pass
                  Yeah fair point

Comment

So who's starting the Hi-Fi Rush first play thread, folks?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      So who's starting the Hi-Fi Rush first play thread, folks?
                      It's alriiiight. That's my review. Nothing special. Love how it was surprised released though.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                        It's alriiiight. That's my review. Nothing special. Love how it was surprised released though.
                        I wish more devs would do this vs 5 years of hype and its average or just “fine” anyway. Obviously I appreciate there’s often investors, pubs, marketing plans etc etc, but its just so much more fun when something just pops out of nowhere.

Comment

Yeah, I'd like the event to be presented like a birth. On the day there's a giant console in the operation theatre and the surprise game is born live and the doctor (Kaz Harai) says "it's a Ridge Racer 8!". All games released like this.

Comment

Is Hi-fi Rush getting a physical release? Can't find any details about that on the net. All the stories are just about its release being a surprise. Got to say, that was rather cool to see a big game just pop up out of nowhere.

Comment

Is GP on PC any good? I'll try it for a £1 anyway, but what's peoples opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                                Is GP on PC any good? I'll try it for a £1 anyway, but what's peoples opinions?
                                Yeah it's not bad... it has improved a lot over the last year but it still doesn't have as many titles as on console. Well worth checking out for a quid

Comment

Working...
                                X