No announcement yet.

SGF 2024 General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E3 2024 and 2025 cancelled according to Los Angeles tourism department | Eurogamer.net
    We're looking very close to permanently shuttering E3 out of all conversation by the looks

Comment

The Electronic Entertainment Expo is officially no more. The future of the convention was in doubt after the 2023 event…

The final curtain falls

Comment

Shock face.

Comment

It's rubbish. Some of the best times on this forum have been during live E3 conferences. I

Comment

Sad to see on one hand, writing always on the wall on the other.

Comment

E3 may be dead, but its spirit will once again hang around downtown Los Angeles this year for a week of game announceme…

07 June 2024

Comment

Every Gaming Showcase Announced For June 2024 With Aussie Dates And Times (msn.com)
                A month out, here's where we stand with the upcoming showcase line up:

08 Jun, 9PM- Summer Games Fest 2024
                08 Jun, TBC - Future Games Show 2024
                10 Jun, 6AM - Wholesome Direct 2024
                10 Jun, 6PM - Xbox Games Show 2024 aka PlayStation Direct Part I
                10 Jun, TBC - Ubisoft Forward
                June 2024 - Nintendo Direct Summer Showcase

Comment

Is this just going to be a conference where they list all the studios they're closing down?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Is this just going to be a conference where they list all the studios they're closing down?
                    The more they close the better this is for gamers. Like when they promised us a brighter future after cancelling Scalebound.

I'm hoping we get to see what surprise limited edition controllers they have lined up for us. I was in GameStop a couple of weeks ago and the Xbox corner was 80% controllers, 20% games.

Comment

You don’t need games with that many controllers.

Comment

Working...
                      X