X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Which original Xbox console game will you most be looking forward to trying out on hardware from three generations later?
      Orta or Strangers Wrath. I can’t decide.

Comment

Comment

02 Days till Series S/X

I would normally be making these daily updates focused on launch exclusives, but here we are as we hit the last 48hrs

Will you be using the UHD Disc capabilities of the Series X for movies?

Comment

02 Days till Series S/X

I would normally be making these daily updates focused on launch exclusives, but here we are as we hit the last 48hrs

I think [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION] is best to answer this one after his "experiences" with the One X UHD player.

Comment

02 Days till Series S/X

I don't think I've used any optical discs of any kind in the last 8 years... There's my answer.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                I think [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION] is best to answer this one after his "experiences" with the One X UHD player.
                Brad the SONY fan who's the only one will issues over UHD playback on the One X, Make of that what you will

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                  Panzer Dragoon Orta
                  Yep Orta In 4K and HDR, can't wait.

Comment

Would be good if we could find out if either console supported Dolby Vision from disc.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                      Would be good if we could find out if either console supported Dolby Vision from disc.
                      Didn't MS say that's coming next year to the Series X ?

Comment

Dolby Vision is already supported for games and apps but I think they said UHD playback support will be coming next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          Not sure, but was hoping it would be day one at least on one machine.

Comment

Brad the SONY fan who's the only one will issues over UHD playback on the One X, Make of that what you will

For Xbox One on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Blu-Ray Stutter/Skipping".

Do some research before throwing accusations around. You sound like Donald trump.

Comment

Is it one of their first party releases for next Christmas?

Is it day one on GamePass?

Comment

Working...
                              X