No announcement yet.

Next Gen Advent Calendar II: Playstation 5 Release Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand the PS5 doesn't support VRR out of the box right now either. I feel whilst both camps have mailed down the core functionality there's still a few additions and extras that need to come to round out the experience.

I figure we're so close to launch I wouldn't expect it any time soon but definitely on the cards for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      Is it one of their first party releases for next Christmas?

Is it day one on GamePass?
      Oh dear, what it is to be a Generation Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        Do some research before throwing accusations around
        Still, got your One X? Spare us this comedy

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
          Oh dear, what it is to be a Generation Boy
          Pretty good, thanks. Your concern is noted though.

Comment

Great news that Dolby vision games are coming in 2021 but still no confirmation of this from disc playback.

Comment

Pretty good, thanks. Your concern is noted though.
              Don't worry, I'm not concerned at all

Comment

Don't worry, I'm not concerned at all
                Thank **** for that. Glad I don't have to waste any of my worry on you.

Comment

Thank **** for that. Glad I don't have to waste any of my worry on you.
                  You seem to care over your forum time.. Let me put your mind to rest .. I care not, for your PlayStation Generation fans ..
                  Last edited by Team Andromeda; 08-11-2020, 21:53.

Comment

Brad the SONY fan who's the only one will issues over UHD playback on the One X, Make of that what you will
                    I haven't had a single 4K blu ray play properly. Always have some sort of stuttering/skipping as have a few of my pals.
                    It's a well known issue. Hopefully the Series X is better at playing 4k movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                      I haven't had a single 4K blu ray play properly. Always have some sort of stuttering/skipping as have a few of my pals.
                      Shh, quiet, some people say the Xbox is infallible...

Comment

Careful. You don't want to be accused of being #FakeNews and have Microsoft's trusty defender start spouting bollocks at you...

Comment

If you’re really into physical media for films, it’s worth getting decent quality dedicated hardware really.

Comment

Yeah Ok... I have over 50 UHD films and all play fine on my One X and even One S.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              If you’re really into physical media for films, it’s worth getting decent quality dedicated hardware really.
                              My 1S and 1X have been great with Blu and UHD discs. I hope the series X keeps this up. The lack of Dolby Vision is a bit annoying though and dedicated UHD players are getting surprisingly cheap now. Plus I’d imagine they consume a lot less power than using a console.

Comment

Yeah Ok... I have over 50 UHD films and all play fine on my One X and even One S.
                                Isolated, anecdotal evidence is conclusive and the best kind. Ouenben and his chums must be imagining things.
                                Last edited by endo; 08-11-2020, 22:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X