The Great GOTY Race Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Great GOTY Race Off

The end of the Teenies decade is coming and with a month to go it's too early to be calling our choices for Game of the Year, however it's also a very limited amount of time to get through new releases or your 2019 backlog so that your able to consider them for the title.

Simple little bit of fun:

Given there's only a few weeks left and many of us simply won't be able to complete all the remaining 2019 releases we want to play yet haven't been able to so far...

from your backlog of the year what game/s will you be hoping to get through in the next 4 weeks so you can consider them when voting for your Game of the Year?

I hope to (expect to) get through Death Stranding and Luigi's Mansion 3 in time. And if/when I do I'll make a start on Shenmue 3 ... but I might be pushed for time there.

Comment

I think TA has had about 20 GOTYs this year

Comment

My GOTY has to be Biohazard 2 Remake... throughout the year, I’ve mostly been wading through my back log of older titles from previous year... but I will be getting through Shenmue 3 and outer worlds this Christmas. Only them two titles as I’m not ambitious enough to play anymore...

Comment

Not much.

I've actually been more disappointed by games I was looking forward to this year than impressed.

Comment

Have I played anything other than Shenmue 3? I don’t remember.

I need someone to track all the games I play and films I watch.

Comment

A list, a list!!
              [MENTION=345]Neon Ignition[/MENTION] where fore art thou list?

Comment

The Division 2 for Me

Comment

Mine is Resi 2 as things stand.

Comment

For me the hit list is full of sizeable games that ideally I'd like to have at least played enough of to be able to include them for consideration such as:

Pokémon Sword
                    Shenmue III
                    Borderlands 3
                    The Outer Worlds

It's going to be a tight squeeze, I'll be giving it a go but...

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                      The Division 2 for Me
                      I did wonder which game you'd end up loving the most as you've had a pretty decent year!

The game is ace, isn't it (F1 2019). Have you played it with a wheel, the force feedback in this game is incredible. What a game !
                      Have to see, but hoping Doom Enternal can top Doom 2016 and be GOTY . If not , it could well be F12019, you played it ?
                      Think it (GOTY) be more DOOM or COD .
                      Well TBH, I still want to make Detroit: become human my GOTY but the game makes my PS4 Pro too noisy
                      GOTY already (CoD: MW). What a game !
                      Only Gears wasn't in the running!
                      The best since the 2nd. It's more Gears just with insane action and bigger set pieces and also a little bit of a story too LOL
                      It's also a true showcase for the One X. The Snow level and the game's lighting are sensational (No kryss it's not my GOTY btw)
                      I can't join in this year as I was playing Red Dead II through to midway through June, did some PSVR, caught up on some films and telly and didn't buy any new games.

The meh response to EDF: Iron Rain meant I skipped it. I'd already skipped EDF 5 in anticipation of IR, so I'm hankering for some bug-blasting again!

Comment

It'll have to be Judgment as that's the only game from this year I've actually bought, everything else was older.

Comment

I bought Untitled Goose Game from this year!

Comment

I'll have to go and check but I have a suspicion that the only games I have played from this year are Link's Awakening, Cadence of Hyrule, Walking Dead Final Season (if that counts - was it all this year?), Wargroove andShenmue 3.

Comment

Titanfall 2 multiplayer; wait..that was 2016.....

Comment

Working...
                              X