Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Although maybe sticking the Star Wars logo on anything does that.

Comment

Comment

Watched it at the game awards last night and looked pretty good.

Comment

Developer Respawn Entertainment has announced a six week delay for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, confirming its highly anti…

Delayed to 28 April 2023

Comment

Shoulda added another 6 days.

Comment

Massive performance patch on Tuesday that also addresses bugs. 60fps locked in performance mode respawn have stated.

Comment

Performance patch arrived and its SO much smoother in performance mode now. Right, I can get on with this now instead of the stuttering mess it was.

Comment

Decided to give this whizz as it's on gamepass, 130gb later and that stinking EA app installed i get PC version which still has the insane stutter, and i'm really not in the mood to click on and off every single graphic option to luck out, and an internet search and looking steam seems there is still quite alot of anger towards respawn for never fixing it.

Comment

Tried it at 1440P on ultra with RT and it looks very nice, didn't see much in the way of stutter on my rig but I've uninstalled it as the platforming was too far on the side of irritating for it to be fun for me, especially at the point it reset me back to a meditation point requiring me to do the irritating platforming that was irritating the first time again.

Glad I didn't buy it now.
                    Last edited by MartyG; 29-04-2024, 19:35.

Comment

This game was nothing but a technical mess on all platforms from start to finish, even after all this time the PS5 version still stutter badly.

Comment

Working...
                      X