Clear All

LOL

Great minds!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      LOL

Great minds!

Comment

35th Anniversary of Zelda next year, time for those CD-I games to shine once more!

Comment

I heard there's a Mario one coming too

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            35th Anniversary of Zelda next year, time for those CD-I games to shine once more!
            Plus the inevitable CD-i mini.

Featuring, of course, Mario remasters.

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if they just repackage All Stars at this stage and call it a day, given their current output.

Comment

Maybe they'll just ROM dump All Stars and charge us full whack for it again.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  I wouldn’t be surprised if they just repackage All Stars at this stage and call it a day, given their current output.
                  I'd probably die of laughter if that happened, tbh.

They didn't even bother to change the in-game infographic that shows the SNES controls when they released All-Stars on the Wii! I genuinely wonder if Nintendo would be that brazen/lazy again?
                  Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 01-04-2020, 10:11.

Comment

The rumour was that Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Mario Galaxy would be bundled as Mario All Stars 2.
                    We all know Nintendo can’t sell a sequel on switch without having a re-re-release.

Comment

I just LOVE that the last few pages of this thread have become an echo chamber for exactly the same info to be repeated over and over and over and over and over again.

Fine forum use all round, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                        I just LOVE that the last few pages of this thread have become an echo chamber for exactly the same info to be repeated over and over and over and over and over again.
                        Willing to bet they'll just take the Switch Thread 04 and shove it on a disc and charge full price.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          Willing to bet they'll just take the Switch Thread 04 and shove it on a disc and charge full price.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                            The rumour was that Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Mario Galaxy would be bundled as Mario All Stars.
                            Well it’s the first I’ve heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              Well it’s the first I’ve heard of it.

One person with knowledge of Nintendo’s plans said that the re-releases were being treated as a special anniversary collection of games, rather than standard digital ports.

Comment

So you're saying there's some kind of Mario rerelease coming

Comment

Working...
                                X