• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I roll glass half full

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      I roll glass half full
      I admire that, I really do.

I use prior evidence and previous actions to inform my opinions, whilst simultaneously reserving the right to change my mind if/when proven wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        Sounds positive, but will believe it when I see the pre-order.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          I haven't used VG+ in years, basically since all their customer data got hacked and leaked onto the net (including mine - I saw the contents of said ZIP file and checked) and they just pretended that it never happened.

Might wait for Play-Asia's pre-orders though.

Comment

I remember that, I just wanted to point out that preorders are already open.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              I remember that, I just wanted to point out that preorders are already open.
              VG+ don't count in my eyes because I don't trust them. That's the point I'm making.

Comment

Will watch out here for if anyone finds a good place to pre-order an English-language version, physical.

I want this day-1 but I don't get a lot of replay value from Ace Attorney, so I'd probably buy it to play then sell-on.

Comment

Briareos just pointed out VG+ have it above

Wonder if it’ll come to the U.K. in physical form.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                    I want this day-1 but I don't get a lot of replay value from Ace Attorney, so I'd probably buy it to play then sell-on.
                    Pretty much how I have always been with the Ace Attorney games, even though I hold them in high regard.

That's why it absolutely sucked that Capcom refused to give Dual Destinies & Spirit of Justice physical releases in the West despite considerable demand for it. I ended up purchasing them from the 3DS eShop but, luckily, didn't spend my own money to do so.
                    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 21-04-2021, 22:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                      That's why it absolutely sucked that Capcom refused to give Dual Destinies & Spirit of Justice physical releases in the West despite considerable demand for it. I ended up purchasing them from the 3DS eShop but, luckily, didn't spend my own money to do so.
                      Yeah, though I found that tolerable because I seem to recall getting it for just over 20 quid?

With this I'm concerned that being Switch, it'll be £50

Comment

Less than a day from announce and the conversation's already on to bemoaning the price and plans to resell it, good job team

I think Gamestop have blocked UK access to their US site ever since their failed attempt at a UK branch, but looks like it's available there too!

Comment

If you're longing for the days of the Game Boy printer, then there's good news for you - as it's getting a spiritual su…

The Switch gets a GBA Printer style accessory.

The campaign for a Wii Player begins now!

Comment

The Crayonshin-chan Bokunatsu game is out July 15th.

Comment

I sold my soul to an evil scalper on the amazon jp marketplace, from 8980 to 14000. Put a preorder in but will now keep an eye on the listing and see if any cheaper ones come along before release and if they do i’ll Cancel and jump preorders. This one is too much of a must have for me to resist the art book alone makes it a must get as the boku natsuyasumi series is one of my loves.

Comment

Working...
                              X