This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
    Head up TheGameCollection has the Skyward Sword Zelda and (Physical Fast Travel Statue) in stock now. Just pre ordered one
    Fixed that for you

Comment

Simply Games have also got the Zelda and Loftwing but are charging £29.95.

Comment

£30 is crazy fro one amiibo, i wonder if Nintendo will patch the game after the negative publicity

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
          £30 is crazy fro one amiibo, i wonder if Nintendo will patch the game after the negative publicity

https://www.theverge.com/2021/5/19/2...bo-fast-travel
          Strange decision by Nintendo to lock that feature to an Amiibo but that’s Nintendo for you.

Comment

I thought Amiibos used to be about 15 quid, 30 is mental.

The Loftwing thing is funny, I think this is one of the problems of Amiibos. Either they do FA and are just a statue, thus rendering the RFID element essentially pointless - or they do have a useful feature, and then it's a case that it's unfairly gated behind having to buy an expensive piece of plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              I thought Amiibos used to be about 15 quid, 30 is mental.
              They were originally in the £10-£12 price range when they first appeared around the time of SSB4 being released.

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post

https://www.theverge.com/2021/5/19/2...bo-fast-travel
              You must be joking? They'll do no such thing. Plenty of people will defend them for it as per.
              Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 21-05-2021, 16:01.

Comment

Yay euro 3rd world region strikes again, was curious about game builder garage saw it was pretty cheap on amazon japan so i thought hmm wonder if there's a uk release online yet for preorder, lol nope looks like you have the choice of £27 for a digital only copy and thats it. Luckily the japanese physical release has multi languages including english and it's a physical version that even comes bundled with extras for £23, when they pull **** like this it makes me so glad they made it all region free this time around.
                Last edited by importaku; 22-05-2021, 12:36.

Comment

I don't understand why you would want to have to swap carts though. It's not the kind of thing that you'll rinse for 200 hours then trade in.

G-Mode Archives+ Dodonpachi Daioujou DX is 450 yen on the j-eShop
                  任天堂の公式オンラインストア。「G-MODEアーカイブス+ 怒首領蜂大往生DX ダウンロード版」の販売ページ。マイニンテンドーストアではNintendo Switch(スイッチ)やゲームソフト、ストア限定、オリジナルの商品を販売しています。

Comment

For me, Nintendo’s account system is so poor that I will always go physical where I have the option, even if I never intended to get rid of a game. I feel much more secure having the cart and there is then no messing about if my kids want to use it on a different Switch.

Comment

Exactly that, i'm in no rush to give nintendo 100% control over my game library, if there's a cart version available wether normal or limited run type release i'll go with that.

Have no problem changing carts, i haven't quite gotten that lazy yet.

Comment

Picked up Manifold Garden today. It came with a CD and what looks like a roll of Manifold Garden sellotape.

Comment

Wow....just, wow.

Retro game collection Capcom Arcade Stadium will sell an invincibility cheat for $0.99 when the compilation launches fo…

I mean...the game already allows for infinite credits and a rewind function, and, y'know...MAME is right fvcking there....
                          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 25-05-2021, 20:36.

Comment

The invincibility is $1.29 on the eshop.

Comment

New trailer for Game Garage.

ナビつき! つくってわかる はじめてゲームプログラミング【ウェブサイト】https://www.nintendo.co.jp/switch/awuxa/index.html【再生リスト:Nintendo Switch】https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPh3p_yYr...

It looks brilliant to me.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                Yay euro 3rd world region strikes again, was curious about game builder garage saw it was pretty cheap on amazon japan so i thought hmm wonder if there's a uk release online yet for preorder, lol nope looks like you have the choice of £27 for a digital only copy and thats it. Luckily the japanese physical release has multi languages including english and it's a physical version that even comes bundled with extras for £23, when they pull **** like this it makes me so glad they made it all region free this time around.
                                There’s also a USA physical release, available for pre-order at Play Asia, for those who prefer English box art.

Comment

Working...
                                X