• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's okay... Nintendo's got you covered

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      That's okay... Nintendo's got you covered
      I knew they had my back....that's where I keep my wallet.

Comment

I'm having the problem of there been too much out for switch that i'm struggling to keep up especially because i pull from all regions so there's a load of stuff in japan that's probably not coming to the west any time soon. I can happily skip a hardware revision i won't be whipping myself up into a hype rumor frenzy over it like the basket cases over at retardera.

Next one i'm really looking forward to next month is that shin chan boku natsu game not long till it's released now. Have a small list of various titles sat on my amazon jpn preorder list. Still wondering if worlds end club is gonna come out any time soon in the west or wether just to play through the japanese version.

Comment

That alleged preorder leak from a french retailer points it at 399 euro rrp . We don’t even know if the revision exists but it’s fun watching the circus

Comment

£350 for a switch thats going to be a reduction in manufacturing costs as the old hardware (chipset etc) is discontinued. Lolololololololololol. Love the way Nintendo can slap a Ninty tax on anything whatsoever.

Lets just put this in perspective here, £350 is a PS5 (digital granted) which is a true next gen system.

Edit. Also people thinking there going to get a 4k switch, oh dear 🤣
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 02-06-2021, 21:04.

Comment

But I've been assured by Era that the Switch Pro essentially is as powerful as a PS5 but in handheld format and will have 4K60fps patches for every game released!

Comment

Plus 8h battery in handheld and it uses a new gen5 ssd.
                Last edited by fishbowlhead; 02-06-2021, 21:16.

Comment

And it'll launch with a bug free, RTX DLSS HDR 4K texture version of Cyberpunk 2077

Comment

I hear it makes the Pokémon Sword and Shield games finally look like everyone wanted them to: just like Skyrim.

Comment

I heard it was so powerful it could even make 3D Sonic games good.

Comment

No console is THAT powerful

Comment

That would takes AGES.

Comment

Ban request for lies.

Comment

My Uncle works at Nintendo and he told me so!

Comment

Ummm what the hell, i spotted that worlds end club had just put out a demo to try it out so i downloaded it from the japanese eshop to see if i could manage it in japanese. Lol boom full english, not just the text but there's full english voices in the demo too. Now do i dare risk buying the version that's already out in Japan and hope it's multi language like the demo.

Comment

Working...
                                X