X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/hexkyz

Here we go again. Firmware 10.0 reportedly includes stuff relating to a new Switch model and a secondary screen of some kind
    Interesting.

Comment

Here we go again. Firmware 10.0 reportedly includes stuff relating to a new Switch model and a secondary screen of some kind
      I hope this paves the way for a Switch release of Affordable Space Adventures. It's a brilliant game that, because no console other than the Wii U has the hardware setup necessary to accommodate its gameplay and control scheme, few have had the pleasure of playing.

Comment

I've had to play docked for 6 months due to recurring joy con sticks drift. They had been sent to Nintendo and only lasted a couple of weeks. Anyway, I thought I would let you know that I recently bought Hori's Split Pad Pro and while it doesn't have an gyros or rumble, I've been really enjoying the game pad form factor. Really happy with it. Finally getting to play mobile again.

Comment

Probably using the Nintendo app.

Comment

Possibly, although what’s interesting is that they say the second screen is exclusive to a new model and I can’t think why displaying stuff on the app would need that. What’s the reliability of this though?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              Possibly, although what’s interesting is that they say the second screen is exclusive to a new model and I can’t think why displaying stuff on the app would need that. What’s the reliability of this though?
              Firmware datamining. For all we know, it could just be an entry for a prototype or a patent filing that was left over by the devs in the final version of the firmware. TBH a portable device the size of a Switch will become unwieldy for all users with a second screen of the same size of the primary attached to it.

Comment

Switch Mini! It's like a horizontal 3DS that folds open using 2 screens that display a single image for that true portable pocket experience

Comment

Best Buy have an entry for a Switch version of Super Mario 3D World. It doesn't appear in searches but if you know the ID, you get to an incomplete page.
                  Shop online at Best Buy in your country and language of choice. Best Buy provides online shopping in a number of countries and languages.

It'll probably gone before long, though.

Comment

Big update for Mario Maker 2 coming tomorrow:

Adding other power ups, enemies, and world designer to link your levels Super Mario World-style.

Comment

Outstanding. These updates could have easily made Super Mario Maker 3.

Comment

that could have easily have been paid dlc, pretty sweet that its free.

Comment

Reports of Nintendo accounts being breached and V-Bucks purchased of up to a £100 (via Paypal).

I just stumbled over this article on Eurogamer. Checked my account and I have 3 payments pending. One is £100 exactly.

Comment

Oh dear, sorry to hear that Hudson and thanks for the heads up. Fortunately there aren’t any fraudulent transactions on mine but I’ve setup 2FA and unlinked PayPal. I mostly use prepaid codes anyway so I’ll stick with that.

Comment

Nintendo says if you've recently received an email saying there's been a new sign-in on a new device that wasn't you, then this may mean you have fallen victim.

I don't think I've had this email, so maybe the missus has bought some stuff and I'm okay. I'll find out tomorrow. But a hundred pounds exactly seems slightly strange.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                                Outstanding. These updates could have easily made Super Mario Maker 3 should have been in Super Mario Maker from the Wii U original.
                                Corrected.

Comment

Working...
                                X