X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

game and watch and 3D collection please

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      I know someone who bought a Switch a few months ago and has been curious what will be next out after Animal Crossing but hates Mario... they might be getting buyers regret soon
      Did they already clear the three-year backlog?

Comment

Why in the hell would you limit the digital run?

That said I've never played any of the 3D games more than 30mins so I'll probably pick this up... No Galaxy 2 though is just stupid.

Comment

People are comparing it to the Disney vault. Basically an artificial scarcity sales tactic.

Same thing they did with the NES and SNES mini. Dick move tbh.

Eurogamer have a page up tracking preorders going live for it - no physical in the UK yet, but US folks can preorder at Best Buy:

Super Mario 3D All-Stars is getting a limited physical and digital release - here's where you can pre-order both versions.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            People are comparing it to the Disney vault. Basically an artificial scarcity sales tactic.

Same thing they did with the NES and SNES mini. Dick move tbh.
            The Nintendo Way.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
              They have been upscaled, and given 16:9 viewports.

Unless you mean totally remastered?
              It doesn't look as good as dolphin upscaling, from that footage anyway.

Comment

So, Super Mario 35 - which looks manic fun - will be unplayable after March 31st. That's just...strange, isn't it? Not even kooky strange, but strange in an almost purposefully vindictive kind of way...

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                  So, Super Mario 35 - which looks manic fun - will be unplayable after March 31st. That's just...strange, isn't it? Not even kooky strange, but strange in an almost purposefully vindictive kind of way...
                  Ahhhhh. Vindictiveness and Nintendo go like cheese and crackers.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    Ahhhhh. Vindictiveness and Nintendo go like cheese and crackers.
                    It's the kind of thing where, if you met the guy who made the decision, you'd probably want to take him aside and ask if he's alright.

- "Hey, let's celebrate 35 years of Mario! Look what I made for you! All you need is an online subscription."
                    - "Yay, awesome! Thanks, man! Mario rules!"
                    - "You have to give that back now. It's mine. Mario's mine."
                    Last edited by Golgo; 03-09-2020, 16:14.

Comment

Pre-orders are up! Just snagged mine.

Comment

Its weird to say the least as it looks like a lot of work went into it. I'm better off not playing it, i can't miss something if i never played it as if i do end up liking it a lot then it's gonna sting when they disable it and seeing as it requires online theres no way to keep it as even if you don't connect it's still not gonna function.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          Its weird to say the least as it looks like a lot of work went into it. I'm better off not playing it, i can't miss something if i never played it as if i do end up liking it a lot then it's gonna sting when they disable it and seeing as it requires online theres no way to keep it as even if you don't connect it's still not gonna function.
                          That's what I'm thinking. I'll probably not bother. So as I rarely double-dip/don't need updates on the 3D games that brings my wishlist down to two: the Super Mario 3D Land remaster for definite and maybe the Game and Watch, if I'm lucky.
                          Last edited by Golgo; 03-09-2020, 16:34.

Comment

Seems the game & watch is available at uk nintendo store grab one if you want it now it's £44
                            Last edited by importaku; 03-09-2020, 16:37.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              That's like loving dogs and refusing to be a dog owner just because one day it's going to die.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                                That's like loving dogs and refusing to be a dog owner just because one day it's going to die.
                                No, it's more like loving dogs and refusing to buy a dog from a guy who tells you he is going to turn up next spring and shoot the dog.

Comment

Working...
                                X