X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't know as i don't like dogs

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      No, it's more like loving dogs and refusing to buy a dog from a guy who tells you he is going to turn up next spring and shoot the dog.
      Either way the dog is going to die.

At least you'd know when, rather than it being random. You'd make every last day count.

But what if no one buys the dog? Hmm? Think about that for a moment.
      Last edited by dataDave; 03-09-2020, 16:19.

Comment

Anyway, as usual I can't preorder the dog because the puppy farm won't ship outside the UK.

Comment

FIFTY ****ING POUNDS?!?!!?

I can literally buy all three titles, on their original platforms, for probably a third of that.

FIFTY?!?

Ugh, I was really excited and Nintendo just have to drive a railroad spike through my buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            FIFTY ****ING POUNDS?!?!!?

I can literally buy all three titles, on their original platforms, for probably a third of that.

FIFTY?!?

Ugh, I was really excited and Nintendo just have to drive a railroad spike through my buzz.
            How long have you been a Nintendo customer/consumer??

How can the concept of Nintendo premium pricing of products featuring their mascot possibly be a surprise to you at this point???

Like, did you seriously think they were going to give this an RRP of £19.99????

Not having a go or saying that £50 is acceptable, but genuine questions.

Comment

It could be worse. It could be £60 for an All-Stars ROM dump.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                It could be worse. It could be £60 for an All-Stars ROM dump.
                The Commander-In-Chief of the Bordersdown Forum branch of the Nintendo Defense Force has spoken!!

Comment

I thought we'd be done with the school-yard fanboy accusations since Team Andromeda was ejected. Seems not.

Comment

But it's INSANE!

I mean... I mean, Activision recently remade all of Crash Bandicoot FROM SCRATCH recently, full remake, new visuals, and that cost less.

Now, with these being 16:9 and HD60fps I know that they're not just a ROM dump, they've required actual work - but on nowhere near the same scale.

God, Mario 3D World is going to be £55, isn't it. This is going to be Hyrule Warriors all over again.

Comment

I mean... I mean, Activision recently remade all of Crash Bandicoot FROM SCRATCH recently, full remake, new visuals, and that cost less.
                      Something something, polishing a turd, something something...

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                        I thought we'd be done with the school-yard fanboy accusations since Team Andromeda was ejected. Seems not.
                        TA was ejected? Genuine news to me.

Anyhoo, you don't get to moan about responses after deliberately taking something I clearly said as a joke and using it snidely.

If you dish it out...

Comment

....?

You practically accused me of being the forum leader of the Nintendo Defence Force out of absolutely nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                            Seems the game & watch is available at uk nintendo store grab one if you want it now it's £44
                            https://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintend.../12690781.html
                            Is £44 a rip-off for this piece of nostalgic tat? I think it must be but can someone please say it's not as I just ordered one.

Comment

But it's INSANE!

Now, with these being 16:9 and HD60fps I know that they're not just a ROM dump, they've required actual work - but on nowhere near the same scale.

God, Mario 3D World is going to be £55, isn't it. This is going to be Hyrule Warriors all over again.
                              I mean...I've got nothing against the Bandicoot, but it doesn't really compare does it? And you already know that it doesn't.

Again, £50 RRP isn't a good look imo but this is what Nintendo always do so I really don't understand the outrage on your part about it.

And yeah, SM3DW + Bowser's Fury is probably gonna get priced along the same lines.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                Seems the game & watch is available at uk nintendo store grab one if you want it now it's £44
                                https://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintend.../12690781.html
                                Very cool, just pre-ordered one.

Comment

Working...
                                X