Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually. 40th Anniversary on Nintendo Switch 2 - Super Mario 3D All-Stars Deluxe

That will be why Galaxy 2 is awol

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
      Not coming out until mid-February.

I'm guessing that pre-orders will appear around December or January.
      Cheers for the info ... just read all replies Seems odd All-Stars is on Amazon but not 3D World

Comment

Got my G+W and all stars pre orders in with the official store. I want EVERYTHING in the direct. Nintendo have won Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          Actually. 40th Anniversary on Nintendo Switch 2 - Super Mario 3D All-Stars Deluxe

That will be why Galaxy 2 is awol
          (*Insert Morgan Freeman "He's right you know" meme here*)

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            Cheers for the info ... just read all replies Seems odd All-Stars is on Amazon but not 3D World
            They have updated the All Stars listing but still won’t ship to where I am and, oddly, it now doesn’t show up in a search for me. It’s there where it was earlier though. Still looking for the game and watch.

Edit: related, I opened up the SNES app on my Switch and played each game in All-Stars for several seconds so it’s now on par with my playtime for the other SNES games. Feel I got exactly the brief rush of nostalgia I came for.
            Last edited by Dogg Thang; 03-09-2020, 19:08.

Comment

Cat Mario and Peach amiibo release with 3D world adorable

Comment

Home circuit packs are £99, EACH! Holy effing ef ef. Sod that, it’s ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  Home circuit packs are £99, EACH! Holy effing ef ef. Sod that, it’s ridiculous.
                  What does that include? I mean, if that's 2 remote cars and bunch of track bits; I mean, a decent Scalextric costs that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                    What does that include? I mean, if that's 2 remote cars and bunch of track bits; I mean, a decent Scalextric costs that much.
                    1 car and some track ...... so £198 if you want some two player action !

Comment

Come on... real story here... who's buying the Mario Trainers?

Comment

lolPuma

Comment

i know one of you will as that sneaker thread exists lol

Comment

They are pretty shocking

Comment

That's an absolute no. They look dreadful.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                                Do they charge on dispatch? Or order? If it's on dispatch, I was going to place one anyway in case I decide to let go on the pricing thing. I can always cancel.
                                They usually charge your card one to two days before they dispatch the game

I’ve just placed an order for it

Comment

Working...
                                X