X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Coral Switch Lite will launch in the EU on 24 April

Comment

Don't know if it's common knowledge but I was just able to grab me a SNES controller off the site. If you've missed out before, perhaps try now?

Comment

And on a similar note, the NES controllers are half-price.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Don't know if it's common knowledge but I was just able to grab me a SNES controller off the site. If you've missed out before, perhaps try now?
          Originally posted by endo View Post
          And on a similar note, the NES controllers are half-price.
          Nintendo restocked them back end of last week/weekend, I believe. Nintendo Life and other media outlets reported.

Clearly the take up on the NES controllers haven't been great, hence the half-price slashing. I'm still debating about whether or not I should purchase but just waiting until my next payday moreso.

Comment

I managed to pick up a SNES one when they first appeared, but I can't be arsed with the NES ones tbh.

Comment

Persona 5 Scramble demo is up on the j-eShop: https://ec.nintendo.com/JP/ja/titles...edium=referral

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                Persona 5 Scramble demo is up on the j-eShop: https://ec.nintendo.com/JP/ja/titles...edium=referral
                GOTY?

Comment

Level5 games are 1000yen each on the j-eShop - Layton, Snack World Gold, Ni no Kuni, Yokai Watch 1.

Comment

Level5 games are 1000yen each on the j-eShop - Layton, Snack World Gold, Ni no Kuni, Yokai Watch 1.
                    Was tempted to cop the JPN Ni no Kuni...until i found out that it's Japanese language-only, and purchasing it from JPN eShop will not entitle you to download the english language version from a western eShop.

Comment

Yeah, they are not the only games to do that but really in the minority these days.

Comment

I take it that its fine to switch regions and download this as long as you don't have any credit stored on your account? I might give it and the Trails of Cold Steel III demo a look later.

Comment

I have a Japanese account as well, which is what I use to download stuff. I can't answer your question sorry

Comment

Yeah, just create a Japanese account and you won't have to worry about credits on other accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                              I take it that its fine to switch regions and download this as long as you don't have any credit stored on your account? I might give it and the Trails of Cold Steel III demo a look later.
                              Don't switch the region on your main account. Just create a brand new JPN account at https://accounts.nintendo.com/ and then add it as another profile to your Switch.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I checked my UK account which is at £0.00 so I should be fine. I've been pressing on with Astral Chain which has mostly been great (one or two sections of padding/repetitiveness aside) but want to give this a whirl to see if its decent spin-off from Persona 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X