Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crimzon Clover World Explosion is absolutely magnificent! I'm completely in love with bullet hell again (Rolling Gunner is very good as well btw)

Comment

Did anyone else get / play No More Heroes 2? It’s crashed twice on me in an hour, and what with auto saving not being a thing,
      I’ve lost a load of progress each time. If it’s going to carry on being an issue then I’m not sure I can be bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Did anyone else get / play No More Heroes 2? It’s crashed twice on me in an hour, and what with auto saving not being a thing,
        I’ve lost a load of progress each time. If it’s going to carry on being an issue then I’m not sure I can be bothered.
        Did you update it? There has been one patch released.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Snap, yesterday from nintendo uk store and my other from amazon jp today.
          Is this the game and watch thread?! I got mine and I love it. I love how light it is. It’s like it’s empty. Feels really great. People have said it should have had a stand and, while that seems like such a small thing, well, it should have had a stand. It would have been perfect for the watch feature of it, especially as the time screen is lovely. Seems like a big oversight on something so small.

But it’s lovely. Can’t wait until it gets hacked and I can play Mario 64 on it.

No, really, I like it as is but I bet people are already thinking that way. It’s a lovely little novelty.

Comment

It's far too underpowered for something like N64 from what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
              Did you update it? There has been one patch released.
              Yeah, I'm up to date. Haven't tried again, and have instead started something else. Maybe if I give it a bit of time there'll be another.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                It's far too underpowered for something like N64 from what I've heard.
                I was not seriously suggesting it was going to run Mario 64.

Comment

That'd be an interesting one to navigate what with the limited inputs.

I guess I just mean to say people expecting this to be hacked and crammed with emulators might be disappointed. Definitely a novelty more than anything as you say.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    I was not seriously suggesting it was going to run Mario 64.
                    It's already been hacked but it's complex and to be honest i can't see a method that people could easily do as the usb socket has no data lines only power. The guy had to use a connector clip to attach to the flash ram chip to dump the contents then a load of hex editing, even if a program was written your gonna need some way to easily connect to the chips or solder in some bridges to connect the data lines to the usb C input. Plus the flash ram is tiny i'd seriously doubt it can hold any of the newer nes games hell i don't think it's even got enough for mario 3.

This is the video
                    Why is this censored: Got copyright claims on it otherwise.I got lucky and received my Game and Watch Super Mario Bros. one day early - and immediately start...

Comment

What have I done?

Comment

What have I done?
                        You did this. I hope your happy.

Comment

I’m not happy at all! I’m a big bundle of regrets.

Comment

What have I done?
                            You let the Dogg Thang's out.

Ill see myself out...

Comment

3D All-Stars gets 1.1.0. update today.

Inverted camera controls for all three games and GC controller support (via the GC Controller Adapter) for Sunshine added.

Comment

That is actually a really cool update. Thank goodness for inversion and I’ll deffo play Sunshine with a GC pad when I come to play it.

Comment

Working...
                                X