Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was nice to watch at the end of a long day. I'll actually walk to the shop and buy it on release day.

Comment

Anyone who is after the mario limited edition switch they are now available on the uk nintendo store, just popped my preorder in as i like the colours plus it means i can upgrade my old machine thats got a damn crack down the top.

Just got another email seems because i ordered mario 3d world before they announced game bundles on the nintendo store i'm getting a steelbook upgrade for nothing, looks kind of nice.
      Last edited by importaku; 13-01-2021, 14:24.

Comment

There's another trailer that explains things a bit more, nice that the stamps are still in the game to find and are reused in a new fun way.

Comment

New Pokémon Snap includes more than 200 Pokémon species when it arrives for Nintendo Switch on 30th April. Today's rele…

New Pokemon Snap launches on 30 April.

There's a weird quirky charm to Snap but I'm getting the sense we're nearing the end of the 'big hitters' era for Switch. Those evergreens ruining it again.

Comment

Still remember abusing the mew pic opportunity where you keep flinging stuff at him so he stops flying for a second or so and repeat till he was reallllly close then snapping for huge points.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...atures-to-film
              New Pokemon Snap launches on 30 April.

There's a weird quirky charm to Snap but I'm getting the sense we're nearing the end of the 'big hitters' era for Switch. Those evergreens ruining it again.
              Nice. Looking forward to this. Loved poke snap it was such a nice change of pace from other games at the time.

Comment

Definitely buying this too. Snap is probably my favourite N64 game.

Comment

Now the big question is will Nintendo team up with Lawson again to allow you to print out your pokemon into stickers like on the N64? Although this time around i imagine there's a hell of a lot more photo options as even mario odyssey had loads of photo filters & stuff but it would be fun to turn pokemon into stickers again hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    Now the big question is will Nintendo team up with Lawson again to allow you to print out your pokemon into stickers like on the N64? Although this time around i imagine there's a hell of a lot more photo options as even mario odyssey had loads of photo filters & stuff but it would be fun to turn pokemon into stickers again hehe.
                    Would be kinda pointless when you can screenshot, get the jpg off the sd card and print off, now days anyway. Was a cool little thing back in the day though.

Comment

Apparently...

Comment

Believe it when I see an official announcement.

Comment

No Platinum? Pft.

Comment

I would much rather they remade every other game in the Diamond and Pearl style. In terms of visuals, the games peaked for me at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              I would much rather they remade every other game in the Diamond and Pearl style. In terms of visuals, the games peaked for me at that point.
                              Honestly, I suspect they'll remake those games in the style of Sword/Shield, to give a result similar to X/Y.

Like when they did Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby.

I'll sit these ones out. IIRC they're the only Pokemon title I ever started and didn't even finish the base story.

Comment

It's the catch, in a way, of Nintendo having one format. I just hope if true Nintendo doesn't plan on resting on this as its big game of late 2021 (I'm currently assuming BOTW2 will ease things as a combo unless COVID delays it). 3 Pokemon games in 4 years is too much for my blood

Comment

Working...
                                X