X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am all in for SNK Vs Capcom.

The best handheld fighting game ever!!!

Comment

Worth pointing out that Samurai Shodown 2, The Last Blade: Beyond The Destiny, KoF R-2 and many other titles are already available on the Switch for those who want an NGPC fighting fix.

I'd also recommend the indie game Pocket Rumble, basically a brilliantly-executed homage to NGPC beat-em-ups.
      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 05-02-2021, 12:09.

Comment

Super Mario 3D World / Bowser’s Fury has leaked online. It’s decent. But 007 remake is keeping me from it.

Comment

Jaz flying his yarrr flag in two completely different directions!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
            Jaz flying his yarrr flag in two completely different directions!
            Yep! Too be fair I own a copy of the N64 cartridge and I have paid for a preorder of the Switch game.

Comment

No judgement from me. I think owning the wii u game is justification alone! As for abandonware, no one can argue that it isn't fair game.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                As for abandonware, no one can argue that it isn't fair game.
                Yeah, piracy is what it is, but right now, it seems that the owners of the actual game can't decide who owns it.

Comment

Toki is on sale on the e-shop but it states Pro Controller support. Does this mean I need that controller to play it or will the built in controls be ok?

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                    Toki is on sale on the e-shop but it states Pro Controller support. Does this mean I need that controller to play it or will the built in controls be ok?
                    Pretty sure every game has to have joycon controls support as the minimum. If it's mentioning pro controller support then thats always an additional extra.

Comment

Ok thanks. I’ll get the game while it’s still on offer.

Comment

I've always wanted the physical version of Toki (haven't got around to buying it) but 98p for the digital version from the eShop is ridiculous value for money. Might well give in tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                          I've always wanted the physical version of Toki (haven't got around to buying it) but 98p for the digital version from the eShop is ridiculous value for money. Might well give in tbh.
                          The Toki games are some of the best arcade puzzlers out there. They strike that perfect balance where the solution is always right in front of you ready to solve but you just can't see it, just like Solomon's Key and the Lolo games. Magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                            The Toki games are some of the best arcade puzzlers out there. They strike that perfect balance where the solution is always right in front of you ready to solve but you just can't see it, just like Solomon's Key and the Lolo games. Magic.
                            I'm not talking about Toki Tori.

I'm talking about the classic arcade platformer Toki (called Juju Densetsu in Japan). It was given an HD remastering by Golgoth Studio and released on next-gen platforms a few years ago.

Our very own [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] did a Battle of the Ports episode on it a while back.

Comment

Yeah, as Yakumo says, pro controller support is an extra. I got Toki when it came out and it definitely supports normal Joycon controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                                I'm not talking about Toki Tori.

I'm talking about the classic arcade platformer Toki (called Juju Densetsu in Japan). It was given an HD remastering by Golgoth Studio and released on next-gen platforms a few years ago.

Our very own @Yakumo did a Battle of the Ports episode on it a while back.

Lolz. I feel silly now.

Comment

Working...
                                X