Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My money is on Dante for Smash this time...Or (long shot) any of the SRW OG mech.

Zelda collection seems too obvious, so we'll end up being massively disappointed (i.e. Link's Adventure, Majora's Mask, and Oracle of Ages/Seasons ON ONE CART!)

Xenoblade Chronicles X Definitive Edition would actually be amazing for me, it's the only one of the series I've played long past completion. (the game, not me...*cough*)

Comment

Metroid Prime Trilogy and Metroid Prime 4 news. Zelda 35 years of green cloth and swords. New colours for Kirby in Smash Bros.

Comment

I'll buy a collection of the CDi Zelda titles.

Comment

IF they are going with zelda i'm hoping for something new & quirky like some weird mario maker style remixed first game. Or maybe 4 swords adventure brought to switch with some new stuff added, i have zero inclination to ever play the N64 ones ever again they are just too ugly, low poly models and muddy dull textures are something that hasn't aged well and nothing i want to ever go back to. I prefer my zeldas bright & cartoony which is why i liked windwaker so much.

the direct is gonna be 90% of the time devoted to smash with the remaining 10% for indie games and maybe something they have been working on in secret/zelda.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            Actually... are there any more major Fire Emblem characters Nintendo can add to Smash and spend 45mins telling us about?
            Please no LOL, don't give them ideas. People love that game series but dear god i glaze over when i hear fire emblem.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if Zelda's anniversary was completely ignored. It's one of their best known series, but not a company mascot and face in the way that Mario is.

Or have they actually confirmed that they will mark the occasion?

Comment

Guys you know how this works. Switch has sold by the bucket load now so Nintendo can just pump out dlc tat for smash until Switch 2 comes along.

We need a nice 10m seller next gen so Nintendo actually start getting new games out the door again.
                Last edited by fishbowlhead; 17-02-2021, 11:33.

Comment

I'm just going to enjoy the next few hours blithely and naively fantasizing about something Metroid, even the fabled Prime Trilogy remaster, and nothing will spoil my mood until Nintendo does.

Comment

Prime 4 has been quietly cancelled and we will hear nothing of it ever again. In my opinion.

If I'm honest I've got zero faith Nintendo are going to announce any particularly exciting first party games today or indeed until the Switch reaches end of life. It feels like they're into that second-half-of-gen mode where they don't release much of note.

One game I would really like to see more of is SMT 5 though, so fingers crossed for that.

Comment

Valentines event for Animal Crossing, couple that with an FE character for Smash and that's half the runtime gone

Comment

The key is to expect nothing at all. That way anything that appears that appeals is a bonus.

Comment

NMH3 , Bayonetta 3 , Metroid 4 ...... are what I’d like to see , likelihood slim to zero

Comment

I'd love to see the work they've been doing on the Metroid 4 logo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              I'd love to see the work they've been doing on the Metroid 4 logo.
                              Wow, it sure did just get dark in here with all that shade being thrown around!

Comment

I assume Metroid will go unmentioned, I doubt anything will be announced all year but if anything was revealed it'd make more sense later in the year near its actual 35th Anniversary and away from Zelda's

Comment

Working...
                                X