X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Gamecube games coming to Nintendo Online \0/

Comment

Partial list leaked on Reddit.

Doesn't sound amazing if real (which it may be).

Comment

Skyward sword hd

Comment

I am so down for this Tactics type game being shown.

-edit-
          Project Triangle Strategy (working title). Demo on eshop after the Direct.
          Last edited by Cepp; 17-02-2021, 21:34.

Comment

Comment

The two standouts for me.

Famicom Detective Club:

Project Triangle Strategy:

Comment

Skyward Sword looks decent, especially with the new control scheme. Mario Golf looks great too. The story mode looks very Everybody's Golf, though hopefully not as repetitive!

Comment

I wasn’t as disappointed as I had expected to be, MH: Rise continues to look good, Mario Golf is always a winner for me, Skyward Sword was okay news, Hyrule Warriors dlc is a positive and Splatoon 3 looked fun...But no Botw2 beyond ‘there’s no news yet’ and no Metroid Prime 4 or trilogy.

Comment

Each Capcom Arcade Stadium DLC pack is £12 indivually or £30 for the lot.

Not even trying to disguise the p1ss-taking at this point.

Comment

That was naff and the fact they had to put Splatoon 3 at the end which isn't out until "2022" shows how little Nintendo have in the tank.

There's so much they could do, that fans are crying out for but they just don't want to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        Coming to PS and Xbox as well.

Comment

Exploding star system game and Mario golf surprisingly were the only games that really got my attention (Triangle Strategy looks gorgeous of course but I have zero interest in that kind of gameplay). Only Mario golf game I've ever played was the one on the gameboy (and was there a NES version on the original Animal Crossing?)

Famicom Detective club I nearly forgot about but yes I quite liked the look of that, had a Time Hollow vibe to it.

Apart from that it was a bit lack luster (mainly cause I am not into RPGS). Those Pyra Amiibo whenever they appear are gonna be a nightmare to get unless it has a piss-pole like Smash link (aka look a bit crap) lol
                          Last edited by Blobcat; 17-02-2021, 22:28.

Comment

Not a bad Nintendo Direct at all. Put me down for some PTS (Looked like a gorgeous Cling Together Ogre type thang), I'll take some Skyward Sword and a slice (pardon the pun) of Mario Golf

Comment

Famicom Detective Club was probably the announcement I was most hyped for as I did not see that coming. Plus they look like there's been a ton of work put into them! Definitely in for that.

Also in for NMH3, MH Rise, Splatoon 3, Triangle Strategy, NeonWhite, Legend of Mana, World's End Club (though not impressed with what I've already played of it).

Also dived in headfirst at the deep end with Capcom Arcade Stadium, but honestly? Pack 3 is the one to get excited about: Tenchi wo Kurau 2, 19XX, Giga Wing, Progear, Hyper Fighting and Super Turbo? That's the ticket.

Comment

Wow they really went to town on the graphical upgrade for Skyward Sword, also full price for it as well, I laughed so hard.
                                Last edited by fishbowlhead; 17-02-2021, 22:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X