This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randombs View Post
    Imagine they make a Switch you can’t take outside. That would be all the bases covered
    That's what I was thinking yesterday. Remember they did that survey to see how many people were using either handheld/docked method, or both? The results were pretty even.

The Switch Lite could have been called Switch Go, they then could have done a Switch Cube that comes with a Pro Controller. Purchased digital games could be loaded on both at once, with the cloud used for saves - so you're still 'switching' between the two.

At least that'd keep QC happy.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
      At least that'd keep QC happy.
      I'm just bitter about the whole "Switch" name after getting stung on eBay...

Comment

it’s Terrahawks Zelda that makes it funny

Comment

Switch mini direct ...... PS5 and series x coming soon .... Nintendo , here’s a Taiko RPG and let’s dance 2021 .... I couldn’t facepalm any harder right now

Comment

PuyoPuyo Tetris 2, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
              Switch mini direct ...... PS5 and series x coming soon .... Nintendo , here’s a Taiko RPG and let’s dance 2021 .... I couldn’t facepalm any harder right now

Comment

Did anyone ever play FF: Crystal Chronicles? Is it even worth a remaster?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Give me proper rhythm games !

Comment

Rhythm games peaked with Ouendan. I do love Theatrhythm too but I don't think I've seen anything since that can compare. Touch screen and stylus really made all the difference, unless you're going full DDR with dance mat of course.

Comment

I haven't really truly enjoyed a rhythm action game I think since maybe the PSP days... except Beat Sabre which is amazing but the cost of entry is very high

Comment

Meh, not really. I played with three other friends back in the day, and bosses can be funny if everyone plays seriously. You need to communicate with other players to cast the most advanced spells (and some of those are required for bosses), and I do remember frustration encroaching all players towards the end of the game.
                        Not quite the same thing, but Four Swords was miles better.

Comment

Yes, after considerable investment to set it all up, and no its not worth a remaster.

Comment

FFCC:Ring of Fates on the DS was much better and single player. Taking out the local multiplayer to release it sooner was a bad idea.

Comment

Just Dance 2021 is 1000% less interesting for not having a Wii release.

Comment

Are we really still at the stage where people tune in to a 20 minute stream with the words "mini" and "indie" in the title, expecting to see Nintendo rolling out some secret project that sees the competing directly with Sony and Microsoft?

I remember really liking FF:CC back on the Gamecube, and have got some friends lined up to play the remaster. Not expecting it to set the world on fire, but it's a fun game and the fact that the iOS, Android, PS4 and Switch version can all cross-play with each other is fascinating.

Comment

Working...
                                X