Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ I bet Otter-cuss has really dirty fingernails. Apart from the two clean ones.

Comment

*** cleans a third fingernail ***

Comment

See? And you enjoyed it, didn’t you? Branch out to the other digits, your bellend and your ringpiece. Ping! $0.25.

Comment

Comment

Probably as close to manual labour as you've ever been Prin, maybe that's why you like it, it's exotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              Probably as close to manual labour as you've ever been Prin, maybe that's why you like it, it's exotic.
              I absolutely cannot deny this.

Comment

Entering the Weekend:

WIN3 - Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
                PS5 - The Avengers
                Quest 2 - Red Matter
                XSX - Paw Patrol The Movie

Comment

Really pushing the processing power on that XSX this weekend, then?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Really pushing the processing power on that XSX this weekend, then?
                    It’s apparently really badly optimised so yes, he probably was pushing his XSX to the max

Comment

It's all about those Reward points

Comment

After the physical release was cancelled I’ve finally received the code to download Andro Dunos 2 on the Xbox. The game is really quite enjoyable with a weapons system you can cycle through to suit the situation and a powered up version of each shot type which has a recharge time to limit its use. Feels like a genuine sequel to the Neo-Geo original which wasn’t exactly crying out for a follow up but this game is overall superior from what I’ve seen of it so far.

Comment

Batch 2 of the 'new' courses for Switch Mario Kart. They're fab, great fun, better than batch 1.

Comment

Flicking between Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC and Immortals: Fenyx Rising.

Really enjoying both though I've not had much time to get that far into either...

Comment

I was getting stuck into Halo Infinite but my wife has been swiftly catching up to where I’ve got up to in Horizon FW so I’m back on that.

I’m worried I’ll power through the rest of the game like Johnson powering through his Tai Chi in that episode of Peep Show instead of taking my time to savour the experience. It’s not like I need to avoid spoilers - wife and I are still on shifts with the baby so one of us plays while the other sleeps.

We’ve recently got back into Super Mario 3D World (NSW) in the afternoons and it’s been great fun. The baby enjoys watching me play various Mario games as well so that’s been nice. Starting the propaganda early!

Comment

I'm about halfway through Red Matter, it's decent, nothing remarkable but solid enough

Halfway through The Avengers too, really having to take a deep breath and push on as it's hit the point where it's outstaying its welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X