Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit of Ghost Blade HD and Wonder Boy Remix on the Switch. That Wonder Boy game has surpassed my expectations it’s really quite charming.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
      I understand it's releasing on Christmas Day but included in game pass... Nom nom.
      You’re thinking of game parsley. It’s a special seasoning for game meat to help tenderise it.

Comment

Read Dead Redemption 2. Determined to complete it finally after playing this since it came out on and off. Mostly messed around experimenting in the world, now hammering the story and want to complete the story at least before PS5 hits.

Comment

Found a game called superliminal it looks and sounds very much like the stanley parable but with mind screwing perception puzzles, found it was on sale on the psn store. So far my brain is getting a serious workout i love the way everything is not what it seems the enviroments have a clean cozy feel but with behind the scenes area stuff like portal. So far i'm really enjoying it but i have been stumped quite a few times till my brain adjusted to thinking in perception tweaking.

Comment

Came across an entire kkk meeting in the woods last night. Absolutely creepy as fook as I listened to their rather disturbing chatter.

None of them left the meeting alive.

Comment

And superliminal completed it was short but a lot of fun, the puzzles towards the end totally warped my brain. I kept thining "what next" then saw the solution and it was like "OH" "oooooh neat"

Comment

Been playing SAINTS ROW 3 on 360 via BC on Xbox One. It was only like £2 a few months back in a sale so I caved, I've never loaded it up before and to pay £8 more for the sale of the Remaster in the later sales seemed like pure folly, espesh for the sake of only a *bit* more.

I'm glad I stuck to my guns. The 360 version still looks nice and is very atmospheric. I'm not doing the missions, I'm just playing as a hobo who isn't allowed to get into cars and has to walk on foot everywhere. It's beautifully atmospheric to play it this way, get to learn the world slowly but deeply, it's an absolutely brill walking sim when played this way! No music, sounds and ambience to the max, lights off, it's a good experience

I actually caned the entirety of the XB1 remaster of SRIV about two years back and loved it but was disappointed by how little you needed to be at street level. This changes up the game and lets me experience the world more intimately. And drive the cars. If I want to.

No need for cars in SRIV. Absolutely superfluous to the gameplay, in fact a hindrance as you're so overpowered. It just wastes the ground game.

This???

Lovin' it lovin' it lovin' it.

Comment

Have also been playing THE LONG REACH. But got stuck on a puzzle so I've stopped for a bit. It's OK but not quite vintage Lucasarts.

Hmmm/10

Comment

Just having a blast on RECORE, a noble flop Xbox exclusive. It's by Capcom staff and Metroid Prime staff and under £4 in the sale, HAD to give it a try.

So far, so good, very sandy at the mo but also very stylish, reminding me a bit of Moebius art.

Deffo worth the £4.

Comment

Since it was a freebie on PS+ I've started playing Hollow Knight, it's great so far!

Comment

Ni No Kuni (Switch)

It was getting a bit boring but my party grew to two people and suddenly the fights became WICKED. I'm still a bit early in the game(I saw my wife flying a dragon when she was playing) and working from home means I haven't been playing it much, but it's still adorable and I feel like I'm playing with Rhod Gilbert!

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                        Just having a blast on RECORE, a noble flop Xbox exclusive. It's by Capcom staff and Metroid Prime staff and under £4 in the sale, HAD to give it a try.

So far, so good, very sandy at the mo but also very stylish, reminding me a bit of Moebius art.

Deffo worth the £4.
                        I just downloaded that! I was excited by the E3 trailer years ago. I haven't tried it yet but I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

^For the price, and for a game with such pedigree, it's a no-brainer of a punt, innit?

I had a fiddle yesterday afty and it seems decent, plus the sand is nice and sherbety.

Comment

It's free on Game Pass so I got it on that but I'm checking out the sales, too. Unless I'm doing something really dumb, I feel like browsing the Xbox store on PC is at least as bad as the Nintendo store.

Luckily there's Game Pass menu somewhere on the Xbox that shows all the GamePass games. It's even got things like Kameo from the 360 launch!

My little bro bought a Series X so he can play all his Xbox and 360 discs on it(he still has the original Splinter Cell!) but I'll have to buy everything from the store.

Comment

[MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION]

Check out the Game Pass app for your phone. I've always used that. It's really good.

Comment

Right at the end of Dark Anthologies: Little Hope so likely to try out Pacer next

Comment

Working...
                                X