This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    Link's Awakening is so good. I had so much fun playing the remake of that. Such a perfectly constructed game.
    Did they ever patch the hideous frame drops?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      Did they ever patch the hideous frame drops?
      Dunno. Didn't really bother me that much to be honest. It's a pretty slow paced game and it only happened in busy outdoor areas. Honestly it's a worthy trade off for the beautiful tilt shifted look, IMO.

Comment

Still playing away on Tsuri spirits, so much to unlock currently playing through adventure mode upto chapter 8 now i can unlock the final machine development if i clear chapter 10 so i'm not too far away i love how there's 2 halves to the game in adventure mode you don't use your precious medal supply you instead fish for money which you use along with tha materials you find to make and ugrade more rods so you can take on the stages in the next chapter.

There is a new collaboration running with the Japanese takoyaki chain in Japan called Gindaco, if you are in Japan you can buy tsuri spirits themed takoyaki packs. On the game side they released a special stage to go along with the promotion where you fish for takoyaki to get the most before the other players. Currently the stage is only available in multiplayer competition mode but once the promotion is over they will unlock it in the medal mode too.

Love all this free extra content as they upgrade the real arcade machines with new stages they eventually make their way to the home version too, sadly i didn't realise that one promotion to do with taiko no tatsujin & another show called ninjabox were limited so they ended before i even got the game so i missed out on getting the special rods in adventure mode but they did say on the website that they may return at a later date. Hope they do as i managed to get everything else, having a total blast with this one.

Comment

For some unknown reason I decided to stick on the Master Chief collection a few days back and start playing all of the Halo campaigns in release order. I've had the collection since it came out but only ever played multiplayer.

I finished Halo yesterday and I'm about halfway through Halo 2 now and... God they're still good. Aged a bit for sure but still very much a sweet spot for gameplay.

It helps that they're the two games in the collection that have anniversary makeovers. Halo 2 especially has some amazing remade cutscenes I've not watched before.

Anyway... Aiming to get through all of them before Halo Infinite comes round. I think I'll skip 5 though...

Comment

Still kind of stuck in a rut of disinterest. If I have popped on it's been to dabble on the OG Xbox where I've messed around with Midtown Madness 3, Jet Set Radio Future and Gun Valkyrie but my interest quickly fades off again.

Comment

Hades is finally out on the consoles. Holy **** it's good. I can see my life getting sucked in.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                Hades is finally out on the consoles. Holy **** it's good. I can see my life getting sucked in.
                You can and you must. It's glorious!

I've been playing through 4th dungeon on Persona 5 Royal, got a path to the treasure and all ready now to do the heist, but also took a break with a few runs of Slay the Spire. Love it.

Comment

I know, I just got off the Series X at lunchtime and it is glorious. I mean, I've already played it on my aging PC which struggles to hit 1080p but now I get to play it on a 75" TV in my lounge. Lovely jubbly.

Also... game pass.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    Still playing away on Tsuri spirits
                    PARTY BOX GET!

Comment

Been hammering away at Game Pass this week on the Series X, although everything else has melted away since I've discovered Hades, utterly awesome. Oh and Arcade Action Wrestling is rather good for a quick blast too.
                      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Discovered this two hours ago...utterly hooked.
                        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          PARTY BOX GET!
                          Man i wish, takoyaki is one Japanese dish i love. I could demolish that party box in minutes

Spent most of yesterday playing through tabeoja and the 3 blaster master games on switch, really addictive gameplay in them. Today the mario karts are charged up will be testing out how well they work if i turn the flat into one racetrack with a part in several rooms, was surprised how nice the video quality is on the feed back to the switch. Shame you can't screen cap from the karts perspective but i guess nintendo is terrified someone would use them for peeping on people lol.

Comment

Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin on the Switch. Really good.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              Shame you can't screen cap from the karts perspective but i guess nintendo is terrified someone would use them for peeping on people lol.
                              CRIMINAL RECORD GET!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                CRIMINAL RECORD GET!
                                Late at night while you're sleeping, that's when Mario comes a peepin'

Comment

Working...
                                X