Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished Sifu (PS4) and thoroughly enjoyed it.
    I'm enjoying mopping up the cheevs and reckon I could platinum the main game with a bit of effort.

You have to spare all the bosses, which is funny because some are so tough you barely make it through, then the second boss I just destroy and I don't get the chance to spare him!

Highly recommended if you like tougher combat games. This game is ideal for me and I feel like a total badass walking into a room I'd have to run away from the enemies in at the start, to now taking them all down without taking a hit.

Comment

I've been playing Bloodstained Ritual of the Night.

Like Castlevania and Metroid etc, I find these types of game to be my most chilled, more-ish and treat of a game. I did get this when it was first released. Played it for a while, but then I must have gotten distracted by another game and just totally forgot about it. Now, I think I'm back to where I was originally up to and thoroughly enjoying it. Things like the shard mechanics and the myriad of weapons, items and armour you can pick-up. Seems the game has had a decent update too.

Comment

Played and finished main campaign of Cyberpunk. Absolutely loved it, enough to spin it out to 90 hours pursuing side quests and enjoying the world vibe and the objectively terrible music of the near future. Fabulous game, so stylish. The whole economy of consumables was totally pointless, though (despite their many dozens of them, they only offered temporary boost to health or stamina in exactly the same +5 ratios). Looks like devs didn't get a chance to finish that off. But everything else was really great. A few very minor bugs that resolved themselves very quickly (e.g. a floating car, map icons missing), but given the trainwreck of a launch - and for a game of this scope and ambition - it felt really quite polished. Voice acting and characterisation was superb. Keanu Reeves nailed the Silverhand role, and the way the game made me come round to care for this egotistical **** of a man was amazing. Game has now dumped me back to before I triggered the endgame so I'm going to try the DLC now. I started this and wasn't as taken with it so far hence my preference to finish the main campaign and go back. Idris Elba is great but he can't carry an American accent very convincingly.
        Last edited by Golgo; 20-06-2024, 17:31.

Comment

I platinumed Sifu last night.
          Trickiest ones were to beat the game at under 25 and to spare all the bosses.

I found I was absolutely pummeling them by this late stage of the game, which is funny as I was proper nervous facing them the first time!
          I was trying to spare the last boss but was doing really well, so just pushed on with beating him under 25 years old.

The last one was to score 20K in one level, but I saw there's a way to race through the club and you can whack the cheats on, making the enemies slow and weak, then give yourself infinite health and focus bar and give yourself an unbreakable weapon. You should have 20K+ before the last boss.

Comment

"rarurrraahrurah... I'd finished packing away Still Wakes the Deep after all that getting wet action and... rurrahahrrurgharr... oh!... rurharhurahh... whipped out a big chopper!... rurrahurgugh... swish, swish... eek!... rurururh... towering mound of muscle... oooh!.... ruraghurughururu... stroke my beard... rururhuhuh... split it down the middle from the centre eye... anyaruruaghurrrar... I realised I was playing God of War: Ragnarok again!... rurrahahrrururruh..."

Comment

Working...
            X