No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT7 reviews released today and seem overwhelmingly positive. Here are streamer Super GT's impressions:

My review of the newest game in the Gran Turismo franchise.I've played the game for a good 25-30 hours before making this review. Please do let me know your...

Comment

I enjoyed reading Martin Robinson's review at Eurogamer:

Sounds great. I'm really looking forward to trying it now. It won't be for a while though, till after I've finished Elden Ring (which I haven't even started, sooo....)

Comment

Online only apart from a tiny arcade mode.

I'm out, unless I see a really cheap second hand copy sometime.

Comment

Dude there's a whole 20 hour single player campaign and then a grind endgame after that.

If anything the game seems single player focused.

Comment

According to the IGN review, that single player campaign can only be played online, like GT Sport.

Comment

Ah, OK, understood. To be honest that's not really a consideration for me nowadays, but can see how it might be if you live somewhere with dodgy internet access.

Comment

DF tech analysis

Tldw: It's a solid 60 at a solid 4k. RT Replays are a solid 30. He did not experience a single glitch or hickup at all

Comment

The feedback so far is very positive. I expected mainstream review sites would gush all over it and, personally, I always take their reviews with a pinch of salt but to see so many Gran Turismo streamers praising it is very reassuring.

Comment

It's this or Kirby as my purchase for March.

Decisions, decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      Ah, OK, understood. To be honest that's not really a consideration for me nowadays, but can see how it might be if you live somewhere with dodgy internet access.
                      It's more that I like playing games years after release - still play GT 1, 3 and 5 regularly - so my concern is that Sony switch the servers off and then the game is next to useless.

Comment

Yeah, that almost certainly will happen in a few years, and it's ridiculous and it completely sucks.

Still, personally, I won't let it stop me enjoying the game in the here and now. It is what it is.

Comment

A quick hint as to what updates are to follow.
                          Basically new cars and tracks.

Additional content and improvements are planned to be added to 'Gran Turismo 7' with future updates. The following is a list of what to expect:・New courses・New cars・New World Circuits events・More Mission races・More Music Rally songs・More engine parts to swap・New Lobby features・New Time Trials for 'Sport' mode・Improvements to the penalty algorithm and overall quality of online racesWe hope you will look forward to the ever-evolving 'Gran Turismo 7'!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            Yeah, that almost certainly will happen in a few years, and it's ridiculous and it completely sucks.

Still, personally, I won't let it stop me enjoying the game in the here and now. It is what it is.
                            Looking at some of the codes for PS games I have they seem to redeemable until 2038 so we still have a few years at least to even start worrying about that!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              It's this or Kirby as my purchase for March.

Decisions, decisions.
                              Kirby needs your luv… Go with Kirby, Teddy!

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                                Kirby needs your luv… Go with Kirby, Teddy!

After playing the demo yesterday, Kirby is a lock as my March gaming purchase!!

Comment

Working...
                                X