EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I've been procrastinating for months about buying a new game (I've replayed Ghost Of Tsushima three times!) and forgot this was even out!

Unfortunately not on PSN by the looks of it, so order just placed on Amazon JP!

Comment

I'm going to wait for a Western release, but there's no news about that still!

Comment

What is going on with this? It feels like we should be deep in EDF7 hype by now

Comment

What's EDF if not scrolling through unintelligible menus?

Comment

Just checked my emails and realised on the invoice from Amazon JP that I had other stuff saved in my basket and I've now paid for all of it.

Comment

Just saw this is arriving from Japan today. Need to head in to the shop to take a couple of deliveries then it's a night of EDF ahead!

Comment

First seventeen levels ticked off tonight while my wife was out at a class, good to be back in the fight!

Comment

Really enjoying this so far. It's not that it's doing anything new really, and it's not that it looks massively different from the last one, but they're always just fun to play. 40 stages in and it does feel like there's a huge amount happening on screen at points. Some of the new enemy types so far are a bit goofy and I can't help but feel some of the stages so far are reskins from EDF 5, but you know, it's EDF.

Properly annoyed it was stage 30 before I heard a chant of EDF! EDF! though.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Couldn’t get past the weather girl. Anything interesting in that video?

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                              PlayStation and PC Spring 2024.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                                Tonight for the first time - at just about half past ten - for the first time in history...

Comment

Working...
                                X