No announcement yet.

Astro City Mini announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn if only I had known I could have saved several hundred plus the 113 in shipping costs. Never realised it was pointless to own.

Comment

I know, I feel so stupid now! Great first post on the forum.

Comment

Wonder if TA made a new account

Comment

Mine arrived from Amazon today.

I really like it. It feels pretty solid and looks great. I don’t imagine I’m going to be spending hours on end playing on it but it’s a fun addition to add to my collection.

Comment

In this video we check out the actual Emulation quality of the Astro City Mini. 60fps in 1080p

Comment

Mine came yesterday, looking forward to trying it out later.

Comment

Been chatting to Phillai this morning seems the stick does work on pc so that's my mame useage taken care of. Also looks really easy to swap out parts, didn't know you get in through the top. Seems Sega made it purposefully really easy to mod which is rather appreciated

Comment

The mini itself has arrived, but my stick’s still in Germany. Can’t say I’ll be in a rush to mod it if it’s specced out like the original VSHG!

Comment

Mine's due today too. Had the text and email from DHL so hopefully it turns up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      The mini itself has arrived, but my stick’s still in Germany. Can’t say I’ll be in a rush to mod it if it’s specced out like the original VSHG!
                      If any of the buttons or the stick fail it's nice to see that a replacement component would be super easy to put in. The green one that i have bought will stay untouched modding wise but i still really want to get a second stick for multiplayer and switch out the buttons and stick for the pink versions so i can have both sides of the astro panel.

It really does look like a high quality stick though.

Comment

All Sanwa parts in the stick as well. I use Sanwa parts on my full size Astro’s, I prefer them to Seimitsu’s offerings.

Comment

Mine arrived but now need the base and stool - thanks Yakumo haha

Now total noob but I can’t find anything to say it’s universal so do I need a step down transformer

Comment

No, just plug the USB cable into a suitable plug.

Comment

Where is everyone in the UK getting this from?

I’ve not imported in years so was looking on Play Asia but remembered: The UK £ is shot and delivery charges & customs might be a small fortune. Is Play Asia a good bet or anywhere else?

Comment

Amazon Japan is a safe bet if it's still in stock. You pay customs up front so no handling fees later on. Tends to arrive real quick too.

Ended up cancelling on the stick because I deleted my Amazon accounts. Does look good though, they made the VSHG even better.

Comment

Working...
                                X