Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, same time as that new HP headset launches

Comment

The HP Reverb G2 launches on 15th September: https://systemactive.co.uk/online/hp-reverb-g2/ - although it's showing "Autumn 2020" on the UK pre-orders now. It's this year though, not 2021.

The pre-production units going out to "influencers" have been around since the beginning of August - it's getting positive opinions so far, but I'm waiting for a full review on the retail unit.
      Last edited by MartyG; 19-08-2020, 16:04.

Comment

Very impressive game, just flew over my house, with the exact weather thats outside!

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
          The HP Reverb G2 launches on 15th September: https://systemactive.co.uk/online/hp-reverb-g2/ - although it's showing "Autumn 2020" on the UK pre-orders now. It's this year though, not 2021.
          Fresnel lenses. Why?

They should all use the same lenses that are in the PSVR from now on.

Comment

Was never a fan of flight sims (bar combat/war sims like Falcon 4.0) but i think the game looking as good as it does really helps lift the appeal for me. Tried a few tutorials and it teaches you in such a clear and concise way.

Not sure about the long term appeal as it guess it depends on how much game they put in the sim and that i will have to see

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
              Very impressive game, just flew over my house, with the exact weather thats outside!
              You and everyone else playing it...

Comment

Despite some crap false starts and some scruffy performance, enjoying this a lot. Need to work on my take offs getting a lot of stall alerts, and havnt landed without destroying myself outside of the training

Comment

I'm going to do pouch tobbaco runs from peterlee airfield to france and back

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                    You and everyone else playing it...
                    Why did they all fly over my house???

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                      Why did they all fly over my house???
                      Boom tish.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                          Boom tish.
                          Was that Baseley trying to land near a pond?

Comment

LGR has recently done a good vid on the old Flight Simulator of 30 years yonder:

I love flat, coloured polys like in that hydraulic flight sim machine thing in late 80s/early 90s eps of THE KRYPTON FACTOR that made you feel a kinda sense of a realistic 3D world but you had to use your imagination to see the faces n' warts n' stuff.

Anyway, digressing. Should be going to sleep but instead I'll shart out a quart or two shartsworths.

Comment

I like it but it's in much scrappier form than all the trailers suggest. I'm glad I Game Pass'd it though, impressive though it is it feels light on content with the free roaming the main draw. Seems best to Game Pass it now and then come back a few years down the line when it's cheaper and more refined a package.

Comment

It definitely feels early access, I find the roster of planes fairly limited too.

What controllers are people using for this?

Comment

Working...
                                X