Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has eastern pipes in it

Comment

Listened to it again and I am starting to warm up it but it doesn't say Ryu to me.

Comment

Anyone fancy a booze bruise cruise?

Comment

Reckon a couple a nights before I can tell the missus I'm just nipping out to get a loaf.

Comment

Comic con costume leaks

OG Style

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              Comic con costume leaks

OG Style
              Just seen these.

They look a lot older with the legacy costumes on.

Comment

Evo trailer

Comment

Juri returns.

And Kimberly debuts as the latest Bushinryu Ninja in the Capcom universe, following on from Guy (rumoured to be her sensei), Sho/Ginzu, Maki and Zeku.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 08-08-2022, 09:10.

Comment

It's a chicken and egg situation, do the game creators insert seedy pervy stuff for no reason because they like it, or do they know the buyers / fans will lap it up...

Comment

Originally posted by monel View Post
                      It's a chicken and egg situation, do the game creators insert seedy pervy stuff for no reason because they like it, or do they know the buyers / fans will lap it up...
                      I don't see anything "pervy" in that trailer.

But even if there was, we're all adults. Plenty of videogames show someone ripping out a person's spine. Sex, if anything, is much more common an occurrence.

Comment

Originally posted by monel View Post
                        Genuine question: What are you talking about??

Comment

Lets hope monel never finds out about Dead or Alive. Booiiiiing.

Comment

There's a whole SF6 thing now about Juri and foot fetishes.

It's funny too given one game ago there was so much fuss about R.Mika

Comment

There's a whole SF6 thing now about Juri and foot fetishes.

It's funny too given one game ago there was so much fuss about R.Mika
                              The "fuss" in SFV was actually over "hot Ryu"

Though there was that daft thing where Capcom changed R.Mika's super-move camera angle, so her ass-slap was less prevalent onscreen.

Comment

Working...
                              X