Street Fighter VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wargame View Post

There is video footage of this wrestler dressing as Juri at least nights Women's Royal Rumble and she even did some of Juri's moves.
    Pretty cool. It's like they've added 'EA Big' commentary to it.

Comment

Manon's theme tune

Comment

Does SF6 had a proper street date yet?

Comment

2 June according to Steam and elsewhere. Can't remember if it states the date on PSN.

Comment

Yeah 2nd June for PS5/4, Series S/X and PC.

Manon's theme is nice.

Comment

Comment

I will pay money for classic soundtrack DLC

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  I will pay money for classic soundtrack DLC
                  That will happen. They eventually did with V.

Comment

I might wait for it then

Comment

No SF announcements at Capcom Cup, at least they told us before hand and not left us thinking WTF after the final.

I wonder if they are referring to the IGN game fest thing next week.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wargame View Post
                          No SF announcements at Capcom Cup, at least they told us before hand and not left us thinking WTF after the final.

I wonder if they are referring to the IGN game fest thing next week.

Good stuff. Amongst other things, SF5 felt over exposed in the run up to release, like there was little left to discover for yourself.

Comment

Fighting games aren't RPGs with massive stories. On day one things like frame data, what combos, what links, what gimmicks can you do, are all the things you discover.

Between now and launch there is so much that players would like to know. Character trailers, what's the single player mode like, what's the interface looks like.

I get it some folks want to go in blind but that's easy to accomplish by not reading about the game.

For SFV there really wasn't anything to discuss cause all the game had was online matches, survival mode (God I hate that mode so much), training and the most pathetic attempt at a story mode.
                            Last edited by wargame; 14-02-2023, 13:45.

Comment

$1 million 1st place for this coming years Capcom Cup which is transitioning to SF6. Total prize pool $2 million.

Including both offline and online qualification routes. Looking at Zhen and Ending Walker online is now totally viable.

At the tail end of Capcom Cup IX it was revealed that the next season of the Pro Tour would have more than a 2 million dollar USD prize pool, with 1 million of that going to the first place ...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X