No announcement yet.

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always online, along with Denuvo, gotta love universally despised things that just won’t die and sod off.

Comment

I think a little bit of my soul died at the extended section where they were literally shooting glowing weak points on a roaming tank which itself felt too close to reskinning the weaker parts of Arkham Knight.

Comment

Misery's like i said in the Playstaion thread i think this looked pretty fun ,i loved the way you moved around the world and 4 of you all working to bring down bosses is a really fun co-op mechanic which works really well in games like Destiny and the division. They seem to have avoided the trap of Avongers in that you can customize the look of your character and you have upgradable weapons, so getting loot will at least feel worthwhile and not some abstract thing that you cant see.

Comment

Delayed from May to TBC 2023 due to the poor response the recent trailer had

Comment

Who would have thought that having Harley Quinn firing an oversized chaingun while flying 370ft in the air shooting at bullet sponges would have looked ****?!

Comment

As mentioned before did have a sunset overdrive look....but when it got to the menus and loot etc i was thinking Gotham knights and my interest dropped a lot

Comment

Following reports last month that Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice would be delayed again, Warner Bros. has…

Now a February 2024 release

Comment

It keeps getting delayed. It's got Anthem written all over it.

Comment

20 min video released - despite the delay all MTX elements remain and it looks no different to before

Comment

I'm not sure why people are beating Rocksteady with this stick, every multiplayer game of the last few years has a battlepass and cosmetic elements as MTX, especially one focused on co-op multiplayer.

If like most sane people your not arsed about having King shark in a poncho and sombre or some other asinine outfit you can largely ignore these elements of the game.

Still looking forward to this i think it looks pretty fun and will be a goof laugh with a team. i wont be buying a battlepass as you know its an entriely optional thing and id rather have my £20 over a load of goofy outfits.
                      Last edited by Lebowski; 16-11-2023, 08:56.

Comment

It'll be a mixture of elements, the chief one still being disappointment that Rocksteady hasn't been crafting a AAA single player epic. WB's current aggressive MTX drive won't be helping either. I'm out anyway, even at face value this looks way too forgettable for my tastes. I'm sure it'll get thrown on GP at some point to try and drive MTX sales so it can wait till then

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                          I'm not sure why people are beating Rocksteady with this stick, every multiplayer game of the last few years has a battlepass and cosmetic elements as MTX, especially one focused on co-op multiplayer.
                          I appreciate it must be a bit annoying for Rocksteady if they feel victimised; but I won't weep if people collectively were to get sick of the practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            It'll be a mixture of elements, the chief one still being disappointment that Rocksteady hasn't been crafting a AAA single player epic. WB's current aggressive MTX drive won't be helping either. I'm out anyway, even at face value this looks way too forgettable for my tastes. I'm sure it'll get thrown on GP at some point to try and drive MTX sales so it can wait till then
                            You can understand why they are chasing the magic mtx dragon when games like Warzone and Genshin impact bring in a over a billion in revenue yearly. Warner bros may have taken it to far though, Mortal Combat has £10 fatality MTX all over its in game store, as well as the usual premium outfit crap. It's a £70 game not a free to play thing! I think the worst bit is the easy fatality tokens that cost real world money (they let you pull of fatalities without the complicated button combo).

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              You can understand why they are chasing the magic mtx dragon when games like Warzone and Genshin impact bring in a over a billion in revenue yearly.
                              The thing with GAAS is that I'd argue the only games that make it work tend to be those that are THE game of the season.

Genshin Impact did really well, but it's absolutely the definitive mobile game of its type. Warzone is Call of Duty.

Even in Mortal Kombat's case; there really are only three fighting game brands these days; Tekken, SF and MK, and I'm not sure the community is big enough to make all three of those services a success.

Maybe I'm just negative because both The Avengers and Gotham Knights seem to have gone down the same route and neither was a success as a live service.

Comment

Yep, with WB it's like making the same mistake Sony seems lined up to make, jamming elements into all their titles and generating bad faith. Given the nature of WB and the number of times they've previously circled the idea of closing or selling their games division I'm wary that this current push is going to end well for their devs down the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X