• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does he try out full spectrum warrior?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
      Does he try out full spectrum warrior?
      Surely he'd have to buy you dinner first?

Comment

I won't lie, I struggle to see Gears 5 as a great 120fps benchmark especially in the same breath as COD. Gears 5 isn't remotely in the same league speed of gameplay wise and is slow as hell in terms of twitch shooting. 120fps I don't doubt improves that responsiveness no end but it's coming from a very different measure. These franchises are still going to target 60fps and bypass 120fps in double quick time when the real next-gen entries hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          Both consoles seem to run very quiet too. Around 37db. Roughly the sound a laptop makes.
          Ps4 Pro is about 50-60db.
          Just did a bit of research on this and dB are logarithmic. So a drop from 50db to 30db isn't 20% quieter as you'd expect, its 70% quieter. That's huge!

Comment

Just had confirmation MS has taken payment for my Series consoles! Roll on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              120fps I don't doubt improves that responsiveness no end but it's coming from a very different measure. These franchises are still going to target 60fps and bypass 120fps in double quick time when the real next-gen entries hit.
              Yeah but look at the amount of lo-fi stuff that comes out from the smaller devs who can't possibly spend millions on billions of polygons. Those multi-plats who are also targeting the Switch. They aren't going to suddenly stop just because the calendar says 2025. All those games will benefit from 120fps.

Sure, Big Game 2024 probably won't hit 120fps, but then no one is expecting that. I'm not even expecting Big Game 2024 in any form if the XB1 generation has been anything to go by. It's better to expect nothing, so that when you get something it's a nice surprise.

Comment

The Medium has been delayed until the end of January.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                  https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-until-january

The Medium has been delayed until the end of January.
                  You can thank Cyberpunk for that

Comment

Obvious that they weren’t going to launch on the same day. Just a shame they couldn’t release before Christmas.

Comment

Series S Lowdown and Walkthrough...

Comment

Just got a shipping notice email from Microsoft so my Series X is on the way!

Comment

Series S are in stock to order from Amazon.

I really, really don't need one and am using all my powers to not just stick it on the credit card.

Comment

Just got a message from shopto. My Play n charge kit is in the warehouse.

Comment

^^^ Top marks for the gif ^^^

Comment

Looking pretty good...

Comment

Working...
                                X