Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any signs of xboxes rocking up early, guys?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
      Any signs of xboxes rocking up early, guys?
      If only...

In other news Microsoft looks to be trying to buy some Japanese studios - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-console-clash

Comment

They shouldn't, they really shouldn't.

Comment

If they have long term ambitions for the Japanese market as Sony focuses on Americaland and Europe it’s a starting point. M2 first please.

Comment

I do believe they have acquired M2 and they are working on Bethesda remasters such as Skyrim and Fallout.

Comment

I do believe they have acquired M2 and they are working on Bethesda remasters such as Skyrim and Fallout.
              I don't think they'll be remastering them per se but will be patching to get the best out of them. We've already seen a demo of fallout 4 running at 60fps so expect that will be coming as part of a backwards compatibility release in the future.

Comment

Japan has joined the US and EU anti monopoly laws. It might make things a bit harder for MS to buy out firms there.

Comment

MS pursuing Japan would be an expensive and phenomenally long term strategy. It'd be GP orientated for sure but frankly, short of buying out one of the giants they're burning money. It isn't going to happen and Sony's march away from focusing on the region shows that isn't the direction the wind is travelling either.

Comment

Isn't there a significant lack of interest for PS5 in Japan compared to PS3 days. Switch is thriving. God knows how Eggbox is doing.

Comment

Yep, MS would be approaching that country from beyond a standing start

Comment

Well GAME in my town is open at midnight tonight for the launch. Shame I’m on a 12Hr night shift otherwise I’d be there. They have an offer on in-store when you pick up your Series X/S

* Dirt 5 or Yakuza for £30 each
                        * Watch dogs or Cyberpunk for £40 each
                        * Xbox series controller for £44.99
                        * Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 for £69.99

Looks like I can’t resist Cyberpunk for that price. Nonny you were right

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                          Well GAME in my town is open at midnight tonight for the launch. Shame I’m on a 12Hr night shift otherwise I’d be there. They have an offer on in-store when you pick up your Series X/S

* Dirt 5 or Yakuza for £30 each
                          * Watch dogs or Cyberpunk for £40 each
                          * Xbox series controller for £44.99
                          * Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 for £69.99

Looks like I can’t resist Cyberpunk for that price. Nonny you were right
                          For the amount of hours you'll get out of that game £40 is a bargain... hopefully less than a month to go as well.

Comment

Forget Bethesda stuff we need more Cave, Toaplan and Compile stuff for Xbox. But I guess you’re only joking?

Comment

Amazon have dispatched my Series X I've just suddenly realised i have not ordered any games yet, just placed order for AC Valhalla. I just hope they both arrive early in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                                Amazon have dispatched my Series X I've just suddenly realised i have not ordered any games yet, just placed order for AC Valhalla. I just hope they both arrive early in the morning.
                                Don't worry I would assume there will be a Game Pass code for a trial in the console box (there is usually) or failing that you can get one cheap off CDKeys.

That gets you an absolute crap load of stuff to play day one from the back catalogue, including some new releases and EA play.

Comment

Working...
                                X