This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nonny View Post
    Don't worry I would assume there will be a Game Pass code for a trial in the console box (there is usually) or failing that you can get one cheap off CDKeys.

That gets you an absolute crap load of stuff to play day one from the back catalogue, including some new releases and EA play.
    Yeah i already have Ultimate Game Pass sub on PC so first thing i will be downloading will be Doom Eternal and probably play Star Wars Fallen Order again. My broadband usage is going rather substantial tomorrow, thank god no data cap

Comment

My Dirt 5 from Shopto has failed to turn up after them dispatching it last Thursday Royal mail 24hr.
      Checked the tracking number and Royal mail states they have no information on the game.

It gets better as I received an email from the game collection stating their copies of Yakuza has been delayed by their supplier and won't be able to dispatch it until tomorrow.

Either way no new games to play other than gamepass and my back cat titles.

Comment

What courier do shop to use these days my order says DHL. But it’s not shipped yet .

Comment

Just walked passed my local Smyth's and they've got Series S/X up on the shelves just staring out at the world.

Exciting!

Comment

Anyone heard anything regarding dispatch from shopto? (. )(. )

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
              What courier do shop to use these days my order says DHL. But it’s not shipped yet .
              I've just had confirmation that they've processed my PS5 order and they have DPD 24hr on the invoice.

Comment

No movement from shop to yet for me , and they cancelled my PS5 order , as my son had ordered one on his account to the same address thanks a million shop to for that . But it’s in there terms so our fault I suppose .

Comment

Jeez. I would have though a different account would swing it! Bloody hell. Thanks for letting us know. Was planning to get another on my wife's account.

Comment

Shop to said it was Sony terms and conditions of 1 per household. Not them.

Comment

I've got an update from Argos for the Series S so now it's a race between UPS (Series X) and DHL (Series S)... Place your bets.

Comment

Series S first, I reckon. Oh god what am I talking about?

Comment

Anyone had a dispatch from Shop to. Not looking good for tomorrow this late mines processing

Comment

Nah, same. Someone needs to tell them it's release day tomorrow

Comment

Blame it on Covid. Well at least it’s not just me , they could still go out later I suppose with the amount they will be shipping

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                                Yeah I can't stand ReviewTechUSA. It's quite funny because he gets a fair few people trolling his comments now pointing out his constant change of opinion.

Honestly there's Digital Foundry and then there's everybody else...
                                MVG is up with them also.

Comment

Working...
                                X