Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t mind Spawn Wave as he buys machines off EBay and tries to repair them.

Comment

My Series S arrived today at 12pm, a little while before I had to leave for the office(and a few hours after the black controller arrived). There was just enough time to install a 1GB update, add a couple of my profiles to it, start downloading some games and make sure remote play and stuff were working. Other than Tetris Effect, they're all XBO and 360 games, so I should really look for something new!

The new controller is wonderful. The d-pad is loud but it feels great so I don't care.

All good so far, just need to wait to get home to actually play on it!

It's such a cutey, and the boot up sound is so much nicer than the boring PS3/PS4 beep(which sounds like my ceiling light).

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
        Anyone had a dispatch from Shop to. Not looking good for tomorrow this late mines processing
        Still processing, but I saw someone on Twitter get a reply from Shopto which suggests everything will update tomorrow. I guess they don't work weekends. Looks like they shipped out yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
          I don’t mind Spawn Wave as he buys machines off EBay and tries to repair them.
          Yeah I don't mind those videos because they're informative and interesting, it's just the regurgitation of other people's videos that annoys me.

Comment

Shop To have never let me down on A release delivery yet , but let’s see if they turn up today . A bit of communication from them would not go a miss though .

Comment

Excited for all you xbox pre-order-ers today Hope you all get hooked up.

Comment

Apparently there was stock put up today, trying for a mate who wants an SeriesX, but if there was the bots got them instantly.

Comment

Hudson my shop to status is now shipped with DHL , weird they normally use DPD , maybe it’s due to its size of a house box. Also says they picked it up last week , so maybe they were sat with DHL. , a little bit of communication from them would have helped
                  Last edited by arcnas; 10-11-2020, 08:44.

Comment

Ahh FFS, just had txt from DPD, Xbox won’t be here until 4-5pm, just as the wife gets home.

Comment

Mine are both out for delivery but the Series X from UPS just says "by end of day" ...

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                        Hudson my shop to status is now shipped with DHL , weird they normally use DPD , maybe it’s due to its size of a house box. Also says they picked it up last week , so maybe they were sat with DHL. , a little bit of communication from them would have helped
                        Same mate

Comment

Hudson. Did you get any e mails I didn’t not great communication is it and the fact they cancelled my PS5 order as we had 2 coming to the same address I think I will go elsewhere in the future
                          Last edited by arcnas; 10-11-2020, 09:20.

Comment

Bloody hell. DHL delay. Expected next working day.

Comment

My Series S is with DHL as well but it's expected now between 5-6pm, just when I have to go collect the kids from after school club. Marvellous...

Comment

Looks like a few people having bad luck.

My Amazon Series X order has been delayed, something to do with on the way but may be late. Series S still on course but promised my lad I’d let him unbox it after school, so I’m sat playing Super Nintendo games on my Switch 😂😂😂... 😥

Comment

Working...
                                X