This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
    Hudson. Did you get any e mails I didn’t not great communication is it and the fact they cancelled my PS5 order as we had 2 coming to the same address I think I will go elsewhere in the future
    Hudson. That’s not good sorry for you mine is ok still for 5-6. But won’t believe it until it’s here. I bet it gets delayed.

Comment

It's fine. I'm balls deep into Dark Souls 3 at the minute. So I can wait.

Comment

Outside GAME now waiting to collect my Series X. Both games have failed to turn up and I had an email off Amazon that my charging station has been delayed. Just gets better and better.

Comment

UPS saying I’ll have my consoles by 1330 isn’t looking too promising.

Comment

If anyone is a BT user they're giving away special codes to order Xbox consoles through them.

Series X is sold out but Series S is still showing in-stock for me.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              It's fine. I'm balls deep into Dark Souls 3 at the minute.
              Witch's Ring?

Comment

Awwww diddumsies. Are the nasty posty people not dropping off your new shiny at the perfect times for you. Sniff sniff, weep, weep, my heart bleeds for you all and these most important of first world problems. I think I even hear the world's smallest violin screeching somewhere. For shame!!!

(On a more serious note, hope you all have a load of fun!)

Comment

Outta here with your zero sympathy.
                  [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] no not come across that yet, but I'm trying to be a magical-less, Butcher's Knife swinger.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                    I'm trying to be a magical-less, Butcher's Knife swinger.
                    Yeah but how’s Dark Souls going?

Comment

DHL have changed my delivery to tomorrow but I can collect it easier myself as it’s round the corner from the office. Lucky for me this console is one I ordered for Stevie VIP.

I’ve just gone through the setup on my series X which I picked up from GAME earlier.

Comment

If its of interest to anyone, ShopTo are offering decent discount on 1 and 3 month Game Pass subscriptions

Buy cheap £30.85 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month Subscription - XBOX DIGITAL (UK) ✔️Shop Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month Subscription ✔️Instant Delivery 24/7 ✔️Fantastic price ✔️Digital ✔️Finance Options Available

Comment

Orta and Halo V look stunning in HDR. Just wish these Series X game patches weren't so big

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                            If its of interest to anyone, ShopTo are offering decent discount on 1 and 3 month Game Pass subscriptions

https://www.shopto.net/en/dwnld53139...492c6d95551fa5

There's an exploit on how to get a year for £17! (needs android phone or iphone with an older xbox app or PC with xbox app installed)

Comment

The 'Xboss' of Xbox reflects on his early years at Microsoft, the circumstances that led to him volunteering to lead Microsoft's Xbox division, launching a console during a pandemic, and more.

Illuminating interview with Phil Spencer covering his tenure and how close Microsoft almost came to axing Xbox altogether

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                                There's an exploit on how to get a year for £17! (needs android phone or iphone with an older xbox app or PC with xbox app installed)

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/12-...mment-42557628
                                Just tried this and it worked for me, thanks for the tip.

Comment

Working...
                                X