This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    Now imagine the van has slightly more horsepower and decide which one you'd rather drive.
    Still the BMW

Comment

Yep, I didn't even need to think about the question

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        Now imagine the van has slightly more horsepower and decide which one you'd rather drive.
        Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        Still the BMW
        Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        Yep, I didn't even need to think about the question
        Reckon you pair are going to need the minibus each with all kids you're banging out!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Reckon you pair are going to need the minibus each with all kids you're banging out!
          We can dream right

Comment

Nah, I don't plan on taking them all out at the same time.

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                Nah, I don't plan on taking them all out at the same time.

Comment

See this is the problem I've pointed out before. My kids would be like moths to the (electric blue) flame if I had a PS5 under the TV... The XSX though could sit there in full stealth mode.

Comment

I can't believe I wish they retained the look of the current gen. Or at least the size!

Comment

The fact that they retained the branding of the Xbox One for the Series X does kinda confuse me. I feel like they should've gone for more of a reset rather than, here is a continuation of that thing that you probably weren't interested in last time.

I get why they've gone for a direct follow-on - emphasising the iPhone-like generational update and continuation of Game Pass and stuff - but it still feels like a misstep.

That aside, I actually don't dislike the Series X at all. It's kind of cool. The OG 360 is still the king of Xbox designs for me though, dated as it looks now.

Comment

I much prefer the aesthetics of the Xbox Series X to the PlayStation 5's. With any luck, its slimmer revision will be a cube!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          That aside, I actually don't dislike the Series X at all. It's kind of cool. The OG 360 is still the king of Xbox designs for me though, dated as it looks now.
                          I quite like the OneX. Despite how it looks like a PS2 with fewer polygons.

Comment

But yeah... it takes a Cyberpunk paint job at the very least to make it look anywhere near fun/interesting.

Comment

I wish MS did a PC version of the SeriesX with windows 10 on it, would make a lovely desk piece and a fairly powerful PC.

Comment

That is such a great idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X