• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refurbed Xbox One X's for sale on Amazon this week for £180

Comment

Bargain.

Comment

I mean... Seriously that's amazing but at the same time the Series S is imminent.

Comment

Series X dashboard

Comment

So series X has an ad blocker built in?

Comment

Don't worry Brad, the ads are still there - I can see one for the Elite pad in the first screenshot

Comment

If it doesn't carry an ad for the Xbox Controller Cake on day one it's failed

Comment

Screenshots don't really show anything new there. That is how the store looks now on Xbox One...

What is changing is how less memory it uses whilst being faster... And there are more changes to the popups / shortcuts that overlay those main sections.

Plus of course it now looks and runs like this across console, phone, tablet and pc.

Personally I think it's a good move. It doesn't change too much so if you hated it before this is only marginal changes but for me it's fast more useable now and this will only make it better.

Best part is if you now capture stuff it immediately sends it to your phone to use through that app instead which just makes sense.

Comment

Somehow I only just saw some examples of the fuss about the Optimised for Series X box art logo's. Sweet Jesus, that logo is the least of the box arts problems. It's genuinely like MS wants to suck any sense of there being a new generation console landing out of the room and summarises just how absolutely horrid Xbox branding is these days.

Comment

Who even buys games in boxes?

The complaints are surly a meme?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                        The same people that gave the finger to MS when the Xbox One was unveiled.

Comment

The complaints are surly a meme?
                          I buy games only in boxes

Comment

I think about 99% of this board

We are prob propping up the disc duplication factories single handedly.

The Series X game boxes have gone for being unified 'Xbox platform' games rather than being format specific like the new PS5 boxes.

Which is kind of interesting honestly, just because it's the first time someone's done that. It's consistent with the rest of Microsoft's approach.

Comment

I haven't bought a disc for anything in about 4 years...

You're all weird!

Comment

Juice Kluggsly says he's seen nothing from Xbox series X that will change its current course. Is this due to him not been sent any hardware and games?

Comment

Working...
                                X