Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they put it on their All Access programme, it'll be £20 a month including Game Pass Ultimate and no upfront cost: https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-all-access

That's got to be a compelling offer for cash strapped parents looking for Christmas presents this December.

Comment

That's not an if, they've already said both consoles will be available through the all access subscription...

Comment

As someone who isn’t paying too much attention to the upcoming Microsoft console, I can tell you that it’s laughably confusing as to what the **** the model range structure is for their range. Utterly ridiculous, and I would imagine the buying public (parents) this coming Christmas will feel the same and pass. Right now I have zero interest in a PS5 either, but at least I know it’s the next gen.

Comment

I had a friend who works in the gaming industry calling it the 'XbxsXS (Xbox Series X s)' this morning in. a text Not even messing.

Comment

Official Xbox Series S reveal trailer went up today as you'd expect

Playstation 5 Reveal trailer - 9m views in 15 hours

Xbox Series S Reveal trailer - 798,000 views in 6 hours

It wasn't all bad though, turns out the news of the reveal did see Xbox trending on social media today...

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 08-09-2020, 23:19.

Comment

Oh wow, I think that might be the first time I’ve ever watched a reveal for a new console and actually burst out laughing.

Comment

It's ugly, but a next-generation console for £249 is ballsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  As someone who isn’t paying too much attention to the upcoming Microsoft console, I can tell you that it’s laughably confusing as to what the **** the model range structure is for their range. Utterly ridiculous, and I would imagine the buying public (parents) this coming Christmas will feel the same and pass. Right now I have zero interest in a PS5 either, but at least I know it’s the next gen.
                  When the mod of one of the older import forums on the net can’t follow what’s going on, you have a serious issue.

Comment

Remember, expanding the SD with 1TB is always an option for the cost mindful:

Comment

Ouch.

Comment

Wonder what effect the Series S will have on the used / trade-in prices. Will CEX offer anything remotely decent for an Xbox game if many Xbox owners can't play it?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          Ouch.
                          Looks about right to me, small mark-up but that's around what you're paying for a fast 1TB PCIE Gen 4 NVME drive: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-Fir...9635677&sr=8-2

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                            Looks about right to me, small mark-up but that's around what you're paying for a fast 1TB PCIE Gen 4 NVME drive: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-Fir...9635677&sr=8-2
                            Year looking at gen4 prices it is about right, keep forgetting its gen4.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              https://youtu.be/KHLfCFMKxPg
                              Official Xbox Series S reveal trailer went up today as you'd expect

Playstation 5 Reveal trailer - 9m views in 15 hours

Xbox Series S Reveal trailer - 798,000 views in 6 hours

It wasn't all bad though, turns out the news of the reveal did see Xbox trending on social media today...

It's at 1.3 million in 14 hours now.

Also, I don't use twitter, but are we saying that the seriesS stuff is trending under the wrong thing (OneS) ?

Comment

Doris going into GAME to buy a christmas present for Dougal her son doesn't give a crap about Twitter - she just wants the cheap one with the big circle on the front for £20 a month.

We are not the target market for Xbox Series S.

Comment

Working...
                                X