This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    The XS logo there reminds me of Paco Rabanne for some reason.
    That's what the vent is on the top of the X / side of the S - a scent atomiser.

Comment

Lol. Here we go.

Comment

Sony could still...

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised by the X pricing so I’m definitely in for the Series X day one and an S in December for my nephew if there is a way to move his present Xbox One library to all digital. I don’t want to fork out for another X for someone gaming on a 1080p TV.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
            I was pleasantly surprised by the X pricing so I’m definitely in for the Series X day one and an S in December for my nephew if there is a way to move his present Xbox One library to all digital. I don’t want to fork out for another X for someone gaming on a 1080p TV.
            Find him an LG C9 to pair with one then, you Scrooge.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
              Find him an LG C9 to pair with one then, you Scrooge.
              I will likely have an E6 going spare by the end of the year but that’ll be too big for his bedroom wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                Price, Subscriptions and Actual dates...
                Cool. Will be nice to play the games currently out on a new machine I guess 🤷

Comment

So Gears Tactics is confirmed as a launch day title for Xbox and obviously in game pass day one... Nov 10th.

Yes it's already out on PC, it's in game pass there, but good to see there is something new coming day one.

Comment

Confirmed. Same graphics and performance as the Series X, just in 1440p with a 2160p upscale.

That'll do me.
                    Last edited by dataDave; 09-09-2020, 21:24.

Comment

Yep it's basically the 1440p version with a smaller SSD and no UHD drive.

I like that they're also showing gameplay in there, albeit a mix of old and new games.

Comment

Which sounds like a great push for Series S. Really, really poor for selling Series X though, makes it look like a useless paperweight by comparison now which is exactly what it didn't need after the Infinite debacle. An extra £250 for native 4K and a disc drive? Because that's the pitch now...

Comment

Pleased to read that the new systems support Dolby Vision too. Hope it’s not just for streaming apps but also works with UHD discs. Gaming support for Dolby Vision is being added next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            Which sounds like a great push for Series S. Really, really poor for selling Series X though, makes it look like a useless paperweight by comparison now which is exactly what it didn't need after the Infinite debacle. An extra £250 for native 4K and a disc drive? Because that's the pitch now...
                            It’s not for everyone but I use my Xbox as my disc player so that adds extra value. The cheapest Dolby Vision UHD player is £180.

Comment

Looks like they're setting it at the same price as the Xbox SKU, $9.99 a month US, £7.99 UK.

Comment

Working...
                              X