Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could probably stretch to a deep fried calzone-style. Not so sure about the exposed toppings picking up all that oil...

Comment

I lived near a pizza place that used to shallow fry the pizza as it went in the oven. It was like a pizza on fried toast.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
        How old was he in 97?
        I just wanted to acknowledge how funny this was!

Comment

My pro tip for reheating American-style pizza (Dominos, Papa John etc) is with a tiny bit of oil in a frying pan. Arguably, better than when you first get it since the chances of a crispy base are minimal.

Can a mod please rename the new fried pizza thread appropriately?

Comment

My favourite reheat method is to simply put it on the top shelf of the oven at 230 degrees for less than five minutes. I'll do that as soon as I get home with a Domino's just to get it piping again.

Comment

Oh please do stop talking about pizza.

I've lost 2 stone in the passed few months and you're making it difficult to stay motivated!!!

Comment

More cooking chat in the Xbox thread?

Comment

That's it, I'm getting a pizza tonight now. I'm blaming all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

I've lost 2 stone in the passed few months and you're making it difficult to stay motivated!!!
                    Congrats on losing 2 stone, in the current climate that’s no mean feat.

Comment

I’ve lost a stone too but was only 13.5 to start with and I wasn’t trying to lose weight, just had no office snacks to dip into. That’s all it takes apparently!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

Lost 4 and half stone now since lock down started, still eating pizza, kebabs & burgers though.

Comment

And now the Virtual Briefing where the Series S was supposed to be revealed has now leaked

Comment

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Comment

"Generation 8, generation 9, project scarlet the name of the generation. Im glad we can talk about lockheart. The smallest console we've ever built..."

Hasn't even mention Xbox Series X S yet lol. Too many names.

Comment

Man, they’ve really got a problem with leakers.

Comment

Working...
                                X