This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    I realise Twitter is a poor indicator but, just going by my feed, it seems like the Zenimax buyout made a massive difference to the buzz around the Series preorders at least among the people I follow.
    I'd be rethinking my choices if I didn't have a PC.

Comment

I had a quick look on Amazon and had to hold back from pulling the trigger on a SeriesS. Can't justify two consoles. Not yet anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
        I wanted to get a series x on all access but have failed. I queued on Game’s website for about 3/4 hour before being ejected to the back of the line. Smyths is Saying none available but I feel like it was never there in the first place!

Can’t really afford to stump up the full amount in November so this is the perfect solution for me as I don’t already have gamepass. Guess I’ll have to wait.
        Go into your nearest branch of Smyths rather than relying on the website. Hopefully you’ll still get one for launch. They’re one of the two retailers offering All Access so you’d expect them to have a good stock allocation.
        Last edited by CMcK; 22-09-2020, 12:44.

Comment

So.com showing as having stock available for pre-order if anyone's looking.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
            Go into your nearest branch of Smyths rather than relying on the website. Hopefully you’ll still get one for launch. They’re one of the two retailers offering All Access so you’d expect them to have a good stock allocation.
            Update

I went into Game today and I got a pre-pre order on a Series X. They took some details and printed me a receipt with a preorder code on it. Tomorrow morning from 6am I can go online and use the code and I hopefully get a console with all access (subject to a credit check of course).

Both Game and Smyth’s websites are broken still currently.

Comment

Glad about this buyout lark. Might finally get another THE EVIL WITHIN game.

THE EVIL WITHIN 2 is easily my fave game of this generation, so far. What a great, great, grrrrrreat game.

Give me more!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                Update

I went into Game today and I got a pre-pre order on a Series X. They took some details and printed me a receipt with a preorder code on it. Tomorrow morning from 6am I can go online and use the code and I hopefully get a console with all access (subject to a credit check of course).

Both Game and Smyth’s websites are broken still currently.
                Just spoke to my local GAME store and they told me to check Klarna’s website and all the stores pre orders are gone.

Comment

It seems like ages ago that people were complaining about the PS5 pre-order shambles...

Ah, memories!

Comment

Its seems like ages ago that people we saying MS is pulling out of the console game, have no In-House Studios...

Ah, memories!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                      I‘m selling my One X and PS4 Pro to fund the PS5. Would be easier for a lottery win
                      Me too. So happy to get my order in. Can't wait for the 10th of November now

Comment

Have MS actually confirmed yet what the complete launch line up of games will be? Cant seem to find any info anywhere. Despite all the excitement surrounding the Bethesda buy out, its a real shame Halo Infinite isnt a launch title.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                          Have MS actually confirmed yet what the complete launch line up of games will be? Cant seem to find any info anywhere. Despite all the excitement surrounding the Bethesda buy out, its a real shame Halo Infinite isnt a launch title.
                          AC Valhalla
                          Gears Tactics
                          Dirt 5
                          Yakuza: Like a dragon
                          Watchdogs Legion
                          COD Black ops Cold War

Then I think Control Ultimate Edition?

Comment

Xbox Series X/S: every confirmed launch game so far

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                              Yakuza: Like a dragon
                              Hadn't realised the NG version of this was a timed exclusive on the Series X/S. Ah well.

Comment

Smyths website is back up but no consoles available for all access for series x or s

Comment

Working...
                                X