This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
    I do wonder if day one allocation is due to less demand for the series x than the PS5. Or is it just Microsoft or are more organised company .
    I doubt we will ever know for sure but hardware wise MS have seemed very organised, at least in terms of getting near final hardware out to reviewers etc.. Sony are very, very quiet on that front (on most fronts actually).

I realise that is no gauge for actual distribution but in comparison MS don't appear to be hiding anything at this stage and just getting on with the logistics... plus in a larger view they're also releasing Surface Duo, Surface Laptop Go and other hardware during the same difficult periods.

Just seems like business as usual?

Comment

On gadget show he just called this 'Xbox Series Ten'
      It never dawned on me to call the X ten.

Comment

It'll definitely be due to vastly lower demand for Xbox versus Playstation. According to rumbles on Era the PS5 is approaching its fourth round of preorder stock with it selling out in minutes each time versus Xbox were the Series S is still open to pre-order having not yet shifted its stock. By the looks, despite the low price point of the S the X remains the main draw but for anyone with an order in it's looking very good for getting your new system on Day 1

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
          Mine was confirmed via email from Shopto at 18:00 today. Can't wait
          That for an S or X? Nothing on my pair of S.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
            That for an S or X? Nothing on my pair of S.
            Series X

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              It'll definitely be due to vastly lower demand for Xbox versus Playstation. According to rumbles on Era the PS5 is approaching its fourth round of preorder stock with it selling out in minutes each time versus Xbox were the Series S is still open to pre-order having not yet shifted its stock. By the looks, despite the low price point of the S the X remains the main draw but for anyone with an order in it's looking very good for getting your new system on Day 1
              Really? I mean every time I check stock on Xbox Series X or S they're sold out... Maybe not in minutes but certainly it's permanently out of stock.

Not saying it's beneath the PS5 popularity but I can't see it in stock anywhere apart from when there's new allocation coming in.

Comment

Just looking on shopto. Series X says 'sold out', but you can still preorder an S. Hurry up and out me out my misery, Shopto!

I hope I can get at least 1 for my son, for Christmas.

Comment

Yeah the S seems to have more stock but still looked like it was out of stock in most places, unless more has come in recently?

I've got my order for Series X with Microsoft direct so I'm assuming there's no issues there for launch day. I've got a Series S ordered with Argos so we will see what happens with that, though I've got an email a few hours after to say it was confirmed but I guess that's subject to change...?

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                    Yeah the S seems to have more stock but still looked like it was out of stock in most places, unless more has come in recently?
                    Stock keeps coming in and selling out again: https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-xbox-series-x - it's currently available on Amazon and Very.

Comment

Forgot about stock informer... Good that there's more stock coming in for all consoles as it takes the sting out of the eBay scalpers.

Comment

Apparently (always ignore a sentence that starts with apparently), the seriesX/S will let you uninstall sections of games to free up space. Like modes you won't use ect. Could be quite useful.

Comment

Anyone know if you can play 4 player co-op on two xboxes playing Halo MCC using split screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            Apparently (always ignore a sentence that starts with apparently), the seriesX/S will let you uninstall sections of games to free up space. Like modes you won't use ect. Could be quite useful.
                            Couldn't you already do this on current Xbox One systems? Sure you could opt not to install online maps and stuff in certain games.

Comment

Yep, it's never once been out of stock when I've checked on Smyths either. Series X and PS5 have been consistently hard to get hold of though.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                                Couldn't you already do this on current Xbox One systems? Sure you could opt not to install online maps and stuff in certain games.
                                Yep this is a current feature for many games... COD modern warfare being a good example.

Comment

Working...
                                X