This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    Woah! Iz zat where ze edam cheese iz fromz?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
      Woah! Iz zat where ze edam cheese iz fromz?
      No. That would be Edam. Also a nice place, but too close to Amsterdam.

And too flat.

Comment

No. That would be Edam. Also a nice place, but too close to Amsterdam.

And too flat.
        Did you move to work?

Comment

Nah he just really loves stroopwafel

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
            Did you move to work?
            Moved from Singapore to have kids in a nice, affordable, environment where they wouldn't grow up suicidal. Didn't want to move back to the UK where they'd likely get stabbed. Checked the happiness index and struck a happy medium with the Netherlands.

I can also get weed easily here. Always a big plus.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
              Nah he just really loves stroopwafel
              Who doesn't?!

Comment

Wow. Fair play to you being prepared to relocate so easily for those values. That's ace. Do your children speak Dutch or other languages?

Xbox.

Comment

I just read that MS are lifting the 'temperature embargo' tomorrow.

1. I had no idea there was an embargo.
                  2. The fact that there is one says there might be a problem with temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    I just read that MS are lifting the 'temperature embargo' tomorrow.

1. I had no idea there was an embargo.
                    2. The fact that there is one says there might be a problem with temperature.
                    They already replied to this story though didn't they? Aaron Greenberg I think it was, replied directly to the issue.

Comment

I can't imagine it's over heating. It's probably the case that heat rises + a big fan at the top = kicking out a lot of heat.

Comment

Moved from Singapore to have kids in a nice, affordable, environment where they wouldn't grow up suicidal. Didn't want to move back to the UK where they'd likely get stabbed. Checked the happiness index and struck a happy medium with the Netherlands.

I can also get weed easily here. Always a big plus.
                        Netherlands sounds exactly like Australia then in terms of happiness index and recreational access...

We moved back to the UK just over 2 years ago for family but we're seriously missing the lifestyle we had. I would say we definitely have a 5-7 year plan to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          I can't imagine it's over heating. It's probably the case that heat rises + a big fan at the top = kicking out a lot of heat.
                          That is my guess, it's by-design given it is essentially a one fan tube pulling it up and out the top. It would be interesting to tax the system and have someone put a thermal gun over the exhaust and chassis though just to prove a point.

Comment

The Falconeer has two modes on Series X/S. Series X Native 4K 60fps and performance mode 1800p 120fps. Series S Native 1800p 60fps and performance mode 1080p 120fps
                            Launch day title. Roll on the reviews

Comment

I couldn't justify ordering both new consoles at launch and went with a PS5 ... but I am jealous of those who'll be playing the new Yakuza next month.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                                The Falconeer has two modes on Series X/S. Series X Native 4K 60fps and performance mode 1800p 120fps. Series S Native 1800p 60fps and performance mode 1080p 120fps
                                Launch day title. Roll on the reviews
                                Yeah I posted that one back a few pages. Looks like a really interesting title and one to watch...

Comment

Working...
                                X