Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look the PS5 "Lite" I Mean "Chunky" has already been announced...lol lol lol...

Comment

My guess with that speculation about the release date being moved forward is that it's come via stocking errors on retailer sites. With all the peripherals and games being released a week earlier than the launch the chances are the systems have mistakenly put the system down for the same day and it'll get corrected later

Comment

Its a battle of units this Christmas Neon but the war in this one will last beyond a generation as we have reached the zenith...The handheld scene is already being reinvigorated,,,

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
          Its a battle of units this Christmas Neon but the war in this one will last beyond a generation as we have reached the zenith...The handheld scene is already being reinvigorated,,,
          Not being funny but what the bloody hell are you on about?

Comment

It's Microsoft v Sony to the end in the final console wars as incremental upgrades are now 10 years apart or not even needed maybe? Understood. Look I need to get back to the Develop Conference. I am working. Understood now? Nintendo does not even need to compete as they do their own thing as a toy company game and Disney of the video games industry...

It's about power and supremacy in the consumer marketplace...between two technological giants, one a consumer division the other a fully professionalised "International Technology Corporation."
            Last edited by CAPCOM; 03-11-2020, 11:40.

Comment

Is JapJac back? Oh im onto you now JapJac you cheeky scamp.

Comment

"I am Capcom - Winners Don't Use Drugs..."

Comment

... What the hell is going on??

Comment

Please nuke this ass before you have no forum left.

Comment

If we nuke capcom that means Sketcz will have to come back.

Comment

I an intelligent guy you just do not get it peebles...slander and threats how unbecoming.... peebles.

Let's talk PS5 then Peebles what are your "own thoughts" Do you have any? Not being rude just interested in your views?

Comment

There are 160 pages and 2 threads of 'own thoughts'.

Comment

What does Peebles think "right now" given the current climate this microsecond....Jesus...

Comment

Here's a thought "right now".... Capcom and Protocol Penguin are the same person.

Comment

If one idea for the user is to be Sketcz and the other is Protocol Penguin then someone needs to be using the moniker SNK

Comment

Working...
                                X