Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a nice feature I never thought of. The PS5 has a 'game presets' feature that locks in settings for all games so you don't have to change them in the actual game settings.
    For example always having subtitles on or setting game difficulty etc.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
      This is a nice feature I never thought of. The PS5 has a 'game presets' feature that locks in settings for all games so you don't have to change them in the actual game settings.

https://m.imgur.com/a/W0ezFRF
      I really hope those 'First person view' and 'Third person view' options allow you to set an inverted Y axis. The 360 had the option to set that globally for all games, and it was a terrific feature that was then sadly MIA from the PS4 and the Bone.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        I really hope those 'First person view' and 'Third person view' options allow you to set an inverted Y axis. The 360 had the option to set that globally for all games, and it was a terrific feature that was then sadly MIA from the PS4 and the Bone.
        I would imagine it is. Globally setting performance or resolution mode is good too.

Comment

Quick official guide to using your account. Nothing too exciting.

And transfering your data from ps4 to ps5

https://youtu.be/V8cmLeFQBT0

Comment

Remember this?

PS5

Photo mode 0/

Cannot wait!

The filters found in photo mode can be used in-game. There's a filter mode that attempts use the same colour levels as PS3 version.
            Last edited by hudson; 05-11-2020, 19:00.

Comment

https://m.imgur.com/a/W0ezFRF
              Didn't Xbox One have this at launch? For inverted Y axis and so on ? Swear it used to be in the main settings and if a game supported it then it would be toggled on by default.

It's a nice feature either way.

Comment

Don't bother looking at SSD expansion options just yet m the feature is disabled at launch.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                  https://www.theverge.com/2020/11/5/2...pansion-launch

Don't bother looking at SSD expansion options just yet m the feature is disabled at launch.
                  Probably to protect the PS5 from people trying to plug any old **** in to it. They'll give an official list of SSDs and then enable it.

Comment

Probably to protect the PS5 from people trying to plug any old **** in to it. They'll give an official list of SSDs and then enable it.
                    Yep definitely... With any luck they'll release a whitelist early in the new year.

Comment

Game Presets. Nice feature to have.

Comment

Some official PS5 OS feature videos...

Recommended settings

Using your account

Transfer files from PS4 to PS5

Comment

Warframe PS5 Enhanced.

Comment

So to transfer save data, even by USB you need PSN plus, is that right?

Comment

Digital Foundry seem stunned by backwards compatibility on PS5

Comment

DF Stunned that it works because Sony said absolutely **** all about it.
                                I’m glad to see it works well though, Ghosts and Days Gone going to 60fps solid. Will be interesting to see what games can be boosted from the entire PS4 library.

Comment

Working...
                                X